Girls in tight low rise jeans

Hey,

What do you think of girls in tight low rise jeans and you see their buttcrack and or thong hanging out.
Personally i find it hot and attractive.

Do you have seen something like that or even better, do you know or have known a girl who shows her buttcrack and thong in low rise jeans.
I would like to hear your stories about that.

I also have some stories and pics, if you are interested.

Moonwatcher

Its hot, but not seen much anymore, not like 10 years or so again when it was quite common. Low rise jeans seem to have gone out of fashion. It certainly gave those folks in charge of dress codes for school or work fits!
Saw a couple girls with big butts and exposed thongs. Their butts threatening to fall right out of their pants! Good looks at their thongs and bared bottoms.

wthunter

Really hot when girls show off their thong in combination with their buttcrack. You don't see it a lot anymore, you really need a good eye to find the one girl that does show off. Just wrote up a story from a while ago on another thread. Have been having some exciting experiences with my girlfriend

cheesewiz

Not seen as much as before but something exciting that I just noticed is Victorias Secret and Aerie are now selling high rise thongs. Hopefully the trend of pulling your thong up and thongs not being low rise will give us whaletails again even if girls don't wear lowrise jeans. Although I truthfully miss lowrise jeans. Even as a guy I prefer low rise jeans. They're so much more comfortable.

Smoke16

Yeah back in the early to mid 2000's it was a great time to be a whaletail enthusiast... the combination of low-rise and high riding thongs made for a wonderful passtime for me and my friends when I was younger by going out and scoping out how many sluts we could find wearing them. That gave way eventually to the whole tight white pants and thong combo that I got addicted to for a long time... women of all ages (really loved the older thick women who would wear white on white and their tan skin would show their thongs clear as day) would run around thinking it wasn't showing but it was. Damn I miss those days. It isn't all bad though... the yoga pants and legging craze has filled in nicely... nothing like going to the gym and seeing a MILF who is trying to get back in shape doing lower back stretches on the floor with their ass up in the ground and those tight black leggings stretching out to show what they got underneath. I still miss the low-rise days though. Nothing like going to the bar and watching these whores display for the whole world to see.

Smoke16

I mean this isn't too bad is it? Lol

Attachments

• b552797ea1514d8c11e5a65ee11b0b0f.jpg
    b552797ea1514d8c11e5a65ee11b0b0f.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 227

Taffy1966

That gave way eventually to the whole tight white pants and thong combo that I got addicted to for a long time... women of all ages (really loved the older thick women who would wear white on white and their tan skin would show their thongs clear as day) would run around thinking it wasn't showing but it was. Damn I miss those days.
Manchester definitely has a white pants/black underwear thing going on right now.

Tupperware

Bit of an old thread, but from what I see the fashion is actually returning in some form or another which let's hope it's like Y2K or at least the end of mums jeans. Coming from the Y2K era, it was very common to see low rise and it was better. High rise jeans were supposed to stop women having their belly hang out of the lower jeans, but it just makes them have a bulge and it's not really appealing. Personally, they should return because it suits the body and also it shows more of the body. Some might say it's a fetish and that can be true aswell, but it's actually also a comfort aspect and a appealing aspect. It's honestly better if they sit low and the lower the better.

janeybby

I almost exclusively wear low rise jeans and pants (like khakis) because they’re the most comfortable form of pants for my body type. Problem is I deal with whale tail and butt crack slips all the time, which is so embarrassing. Once in a while, however, I get turned on 😊

One of the most recent times I was turned on was when I was with my boyfriend. We were on the couch and I leaned forward to grab the remote. All of a sudden I felt him grab my light pink lacy g string and gave it a small wedgie. I turned around and smacked his hand and he was like “well you bent forward and it was right there”. We laughed about it and then I reached down my pants to adjust my wedgie and intentionally pushed my thong down my crack to keep it out of sight. I was starting to feel excited, so I looked for another moment to sit back up and lean forward to grab the remote again. This time I felt his finger lightly touch the top of my butt crack and once again I smacked his hand. “Well this time you bent over and I saw about half an inch of your butt crack, I couldn’t resist” and I played along and said I had no idea butt crack was hanging out.

owes

I have some memories from my college times back in the 2000s. God I miss those days! One girl in my class in particular liked wearing low rise pants. She was blonde, super skinny, very tall and had endlessly long legs as well as a beautiful face. She had real model looks on her. She started wearing low rise jeans before all the other girls, but initially made sure to wear really long tops along with them and always tugged nervously on them so nothing could be seen. However, when buttcrack showing became more popular, she started showing her buttcrack and panties regularly, but no thongs yet.
One time, we made a guided tour to some castle, and she wore her most daring pair of jeans (I already knew and loved those at the time) along with a long green sweater. I already noticed that her jeans had fallen extremely low under the sweater, they werent't sitting tightly around her ass but were sagging down her waist a lot. I guess she just didn't care because the sweater was so long. We were driving there by bus, and when we arrived and she stood up, I got a short glimpse of her deep asscrack and a white string that was wedged into it. I immediately got very excited, even though this sight vanished under her sweater again after half a second and she pulled up her pants as far as she could afterwards. I asked myself if I had actually seen a thong there. When we left the bus, she took off the sweater and left it in the bus rather than putting it around her waist. I think she really wanted to show off that day. Underneath, she had an extremely tight, white tank top with a huge cleavage that left a millimeter wide gap between the top and the waistband of her jeans. Some huge white ruffles were spilling out from that gap. She reached back to adjust her ponytail, and her top rode up, exposing the front of a white, frilly thong. The thong was pulled up extremely far, almost to her bellybutton, as if she wanted to make sure it showed no matter what, and her jeans were very low, leaving just a hint of her buttcrack uncovered when standing, even though they were almost completely pulled up. The thong was absolutely over the top, very large with ruffles everywhere, it looked more like something you would only wear in the privacy of your home. The thong was sticking out from her jeans so far, she was definitely showing it off intentionally. She adjusted her top, but since it was so short, her thong was showing no matter what. We had to climb some steep stairs to get to the castle, and her jeans fell down with every step. I couldn't take my eyes off her mesmerizing hips as she walked. She not only looked like a model, she also knew perfectly well how to move like one. She constantly pulled down her top, but it rode up again each time she took a step up the stairs. Her sexy thong was wedged inside her crack so deeply it almost looked painful. With each step she took, more of her thong was bulging out between her top and her jeans. On top of the stairs, she yanked her pants up and looked around if someone was staring at her. I had never see her wear a thong publicly before that day, and she seemed to be a bit nervous. After walking around in the gift shop for a bit and attracting lots of views, she went over to the lavatory, which cost 0,5€ or so to use. She opened her purse - and lost several coins on the floor. I couldn't believe it when she looked around quickly and then bent over to pick them up, sticking her ass high up in the air, her knees completely straight. Her tight top rode up, exposing her entire whaletail. Her jeans fell down, exposing several centimeters of buttcrack. The ruffles on her thong made it impossible to overlook, she looked like a lingerie model who just quickly threw on some ill-fitting jeans. After a while of awkward bending, she decided to crouch down entirely to reach the remaining coins. Her jeans slid down so much, she showed at least 20 cm of her thong and 4 cm of buttcrack. The whole scene was so unreal, lascivious and sexy, it could have been taken directly from an adult movie. A friend of hers that waited behind her in the queue hurried to help her, and they giggled together about how much attention she drew (At least I imagine, she was blushing and putting her hand over her thong as they were talking). They then vanished in the toilet together, and when they reappeared, the thong was pulled down a lot, just a sliver of white was still visible above her jeans. For the rest of the day, she attracted way less attention, though she still showed some buttcrack and a bit of her thong when bending over, her jeans were simply too low-cut to avoid that.
From that day on, she and her friend made a game out of how far she could go with her thong exposure. She bought at least two more, one black silk thong that was slightly see through, and a shiny silver one.
There is one other story where a teacher called her to the board in front of the class. She stood up, flashed her silver thong to the entire classroom, and then adjusted her top which was so sheer that the thong was still plainly visible underneath it. She then walked to the board, clumsily lost the chalk on the floor and bent over right in front of the teacher, who stared right at her thong, then suddenly looked away when he realized what he was doing, and acted like nothing had happened. She repeated this multiple times, even crouching down once which exposed her buttcrack as well. All the while, her friend sat there smiling and giggling and the teacher got more and more nervous. She never got called to the board again by this teacher.

owes

One time she actually got called out for her whaletail. While sitting in class she was laying her head down on the table, and pushed her ass way out the back. Her black silky thong was pulled way up her back and her top rose up a lot, so it was blatantly visible. She was wearing her usual tight, low-rise jeans that also exposed the top of her buttcrack. She stayed like that for at least 20 mins, wiggling her hips around from time to time to be more comfy. Her usual friend sat next to her, sometimes giggling and whispering into her ear. Eventually, a guy next to her said sth like "Nice outfit today". She rose up, pulled down her top very slowly and asked what he meant, her jeans or her top or what? "Yes, but something else as well, when you bend forward like that", he replied. She and her friend then pretended no to get it and continued to ask him what he meant. The poor guy made more and more obvious hints towards seeing her thong without ever being able to say it out loud, until he eventually awkwardly gave up. For the rest of class, the two girls were giggling a lot amongst each other with dirtiest grins you can imagine. By the way, no joke, this friend of hers later came out as lesbian, so I can just imagine how much she must have enjoyed all this as well.

Tupperware

From what I have seen, the low rise jeans trend is sort of coming back though not as extreme as Y2K. They are reselling low rise jeans though they are not as low as before. But, at least they are coming back in a way. Though I'm a bit older now so any younger girls wearing them, it's not going to mean as much as in the mid-late 2000s when growing up in teens and young adult. Also, from what I saw at a fashion week show where I live, there seems to be more of a thing for the thong showing and have seen it on the streets.
People also forget low rise jeans actually started in the late 1960s, it's not that new or unique to Gen Y or Z. And if you speak to both women and men, many prefer them over higher rise. Mainly comfort when sitting down, but also looks and showing the body off. I don't know why allowing women to show off their bodies is a bad thing. It actually shows the curves more. Mum jeans are not appealing or comfortable.