Girls you expected to be thong wearers but weren't!!!

Thongluvr

Its happened to us all at some stage...
...you're in a girl's drawer expecting to see nothing but skimpy strings and tiny thongs.

But instead you find mostly full cut cotton panties....with maybe one thong tucked away for special occasions.

It used to annoy me....now I love it.
Especially if its a stunning 18-30 year old.

UncleBob1954

Back in the day when thong panties and bikinis were the latest risque fashion, I recall some lady friends discussing the pros and cons of wearing thongs, using graphic language . A few of my big butt lady friends joked , when ever they wore bikini panties . they'd turn into thongs anyway..I also learned they cut the liners out of all their jogging shorts since the liners uncomfortably cinched up their big hips and butt cheeks,

Thongluvr

Ironically enough, Becky wears thong bikinis so she loves showing her ass off, but doesn't wear actual thong underwear 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

UncleBob1954

Ironically enough, Becky wears thong bikinis so she loves showing her ass off, but doesn't wear actual thong underwear 🤷‍♂️
Yess yess yess, girls will be girls, when they wanna dress to impress; tease to please; as my friend used to say ( before camera phones and the internet) “I’ll never see any of these people again”
Their motto & mine; “If ya got it, flaunt it
After she got married, her husband enjoyed my visits because she reverted to her high school and college attitude.