Guys with sisters...how did you find out she wore thongs?

Gbanger

Damn, your sister is my kinda woman. Killer body and I love her confidence with those bikinis!

Gold

My sister is quite a bit older than me, 10 years to be exact so she was wearing thongs when I was like a baby hahaha. Pretty sure she was wearing thongs around 12 years old cause I saw an old photo album a few years back and it was her 13th birthday and she had a pink whaletail showing above her jeans in a few photos.

Needless to say I was exposed to whaletails and thong slips early on hahaha

My first vivd memory though was when I was 9 or 10 so she would have been 19 or 20. My sister was driving us to the amusement park. Her friend was in the passenger seat and I was in the back. Her friend just got her license so when we got to a red light, she asked if she could drive the rest of the way. So her friend gets out and runs around the outside of the car to get to the drivers side and my sister undoes her seat belt and tries to slide over to the passenger seat while staying in the car.

She was wearing a white t-shirt and black yoga pants. And holy fuck did those yoga pants slide right off her ass

As she was dangling her ass between the two seats trying to sit down on the passenger side, I saw like 7 inches of her light pink thong. It wasn't pulled up high either, I saw about an inch of butt crack so basically her entire ass cheeks were out. She got super embarrassed and asked me if I saw anything.

Her friend saw my sisters entire ass out as she was getting into the driver side and burst out laughing. That was all at the same time as my sister had asked me that question. I was so astounded by what i just saw that i played dumb and said "what are you talking about?"

Honestly this was a big learning lesson for me to not tell a girl her thong is showing. I thing that since I played it cool in the car, for the next 4 or so hours at the amusement park she let her thong show the entire time! she was bending to get on and off of the rides and I was just entranced by it hahaha. I think it was one of those moments that made me realize that I fucking love thongs hahaha

Olims

We had a family reunion at the weekend and we all stayed at my parents. My sister went to pick up a beer at one stage and her short dress raised up and i could see her white thong. Could see the outline of her pussy too! Brought back great memories of when we were younger. Snook into her room during breakfast the next morning and had a good sniff and lick of her white thong. Wish i got a pic!

mmturn

My step-sister was about 16 and I was about 11 and she stayed with us for a week while her mom was out of town. After she had left. I went under the sink looking for something and noticed that there was some clothes that she must have left and in folded up with a shirt was a pink thong and ever sense I’ve been obsessed with thongs.

She had another sister that came to live with us that was in the same grade as me at the end of middle school. She stayed with us until our parents divorced after high school. Anyways I was tasked with helping with laundry and that’s when I first got a hold of her thongs. Till this day I’ve only found one girl that had as great smelling pussy as her. I got to play with her panties more times than I can count and greatly miss those days.

ElChapoGuzman

Damn mannnn this is incredible. thank you so much. How does it feel to jerk off and cum to your baby sister who you watched grow up over the years? Did you ever in a million years think you’d be getting rock hard and jerking and cumming for the little girl whose bedroom was just down the hall from yours all those years?

I, as an older brother who jerks off to his sister almost daily, can’t even remember when the switch flipped for me One day she was some ugly, brace faced, baby fat little girl and the next I’m cumming in her thongs and filming videos up her skirt. I guess that’s the power of thongs and these little hotties growing up.

Anyway, amazing work and keep us updated!!!
Lets talk stories if you want

ElChapoGuzman

I would put my cock in her little ass and I would fuck her hard ;)

Thank you for sharing :)
Fuck yeah fucking love my beautifull sisters ass it is so fucking tight. Always creep into her bed and she pretended to be a sleep when i casualy slipped down her wee juicy pantys and see that beautifull soft wet cameltoe. She would let me slip down her pajamas just doen her but and keep her legs together the whole time so i couldnt penetrate her pussy wel but i fucked her in the ass instead goddamn

ElChapoGuzman

Damn mannnn this is incredible. thank you so much. How does it feel to jerk off and cum to your baby sister who you watched grow up over the years? Did you ever in a million years think you’d be getting rock hard and jerking and cumming for the little girl whose bedroom was just down the hall from yours all those years?

I, as an older brother who jerks off to his sister almost daily, can’t even remember when the switch flipped for me One day she was some ugly, brace faced, baby fat little girl and the next I’m cumming in her thongs and filming videos up her skirt. I guess that’s the power of thongs and these little hotties growing up.

Anyway, amazing work and keep us updated!!!
Private Chat?