Hello from North Carolina, USA.

NCThonger

Long time male thong wearer from central NC. Been married for 30+ years and have been wearing thongs for 25+. Most of my thongs are made for men but I do also enjoy wearing some women's stuff as well if they fit right. I wear thongs daily as my underwear of choice. If I am not in a thong, then I will be in a sexy Brazilian back style bikini. I love thong tan lines on myself as well as other men and women. Nothing is sexier in my opinion. I am fortunate that I can lay out in the sun on my deck at home. I have worn thongs in public while visiting FL with my wife and other friends. I wish thongs and bikinis were more accepted in my part of the US.

cheesewiz

Agreed that I wish thongs for guys were more accepted by people in the US, even as guys underwear if not as guys swimwear too.
I've loved wearing my gfs thongs in highschool and then fell off during college and ended up wearing little boxer briefs for years.
Now that I've found affordable and non ugly man thongs (mostly eBay), I'm back to wearing thongs everyday and loving it.

Maybe one day school age guys will be able to buy and feel comfortable in locker rooms wearing thong underwear, just like girls did. I had some bitchy school friends who made it clear that they brutally hazed and mocked girls who wore grannie panties, which I love. Hell, my first girlfriend wore granny panties for all of a few weeks when we started dating and I told her it she had to wear thongs or nothing.

I really hope that companies make the leap like meundies is and start selling mainstream man thongs because honestly, they're more comfortable and make sense now that our clothes fit, compared to the 80s and 90s where stylish dress slacks were essentially waders. Seriously, I was watching home improvement and Tim Allen is in some seriously baggy slacks.

While I'd love to wear thongs to the pool, I think that will take a lot longer for america to accept, if nothing else, america has become more conservative in how much clothing men wear, to a certain extent because girls are socially allowed to wear less.
Also the oddities that are the #metoo movement, thinking that people shouldn't be celebrated for their sexy body and that coworkers, casual bar encounters, and casual friends shouldn't be allowed to tell you that you look good is mind boggling. Exceeding more mind boggling as more girls post pictures and videos of their sexy asses in thong bikinis, shaking their tits while celebrating bralessness and wearing pussy lip hugging leggings everyday, even to work, why can't people say they look hot?

In any case, I'm happy that atleast guys swim trunks are getting shorter and stretchier. Personally I got 4 pair of "eco shorts" from Jcrew this past year that are an incredibly stretchy yet soft cross between swim shorts and hiking pants, but they did have a mesh lining I promptly cut out. Wearing them was very sexy being short enough for a checker at the grocery store to comment on how she loved my retro 80s short shorts, sexy feeling enough for me by fitting my butt almost as tight as girls pants with even a little buttcheek seperation, and showing a marginal amount of VTL through the thin material to make me even more proud to be a thong wearing guy.

NCThonger

Agreed that I wish thongs for guys were more accepted by people in the US, even as guys underwear if not as guys swimwear too.
I've loved wearing my gfs thongs in highschool and then fell off during college and ended up wearing little boxer briefs for years.
Now that I've found affordable and non ugly man thongs (mostly eBay), I'm back to wearing thongs everyday and loving it.

Maybe one day school age guys will be able to buy and feel comfortable in locker rooms wearing thong underwear, just like girls did. I had some bitchy school friends who made it clear that they brutally hazed and mocked girls who wore grannie panties, which I love. Hell, my first girlfriend wore granny panties for all of a few weeks when we started dating and I told her it she had to wear thongs or nothing.

I really hope that companies make the leap like meundies is and start selling mainstream man thongs because honestly, they're more comfortable and make sense now that our clothes fit, compared to the 80s and 90s where stylish dress slacks were essentially waders. Seriously, I was watching home improvement and Tim Allen is in some seriously baggy slacks.

While I'd love to wear thongs to the pool, I think that will take a lot longer for america to accept, if nothing else, america has become more conservative in how much clothing men wear, to a certain extent because girls are socially allowed to wear less.
Also the oddities that are the #metoo movement, thinking that people shouldn't be celebrated for their sexy body and that coworkers, casual bar encounters, and casual friends shouldn't be allowed to tell you that you look good is mind boggling. Exceeding more mind boggling as more girls post pictures and videos of their sexy asses in thong bikinis, shaking their tits while celebrating bralessness and wearing pussy lip hugging leggings everyday, even to work, why can't people say they look hot?

In any case, I'm happy that atleast guys swim trunks are getting shorter and stretchier. Personally I got 4 pair of "eco shorts" from Jcrew this past year that are an incredibly stretchy yet soft cross between swim shorts and hiking pants, but they did have a mesh lining I promptly cut out. Wearing them was very sexy being short enough for a checker at the grocery store to comment on how she loved my retro 80s short shorts, sexy feeling enough for me by fitting my butt almost as tight as girls pants with even a little buttcheek seperation, and showing a marginal amount of VTL through the thin material to make me even more proud to be a thong wearing guy.
Thanks for your in depth reply. You are spot on with your take on the state of thongs and bikinis on guys in the USA. I have also been going shorter and shorter with my bathing suits these days. I own multiple Chubbies 4" shorties bathing suits. They fit and look great. I always cut out the mesh liner in mine. I always wear a thong under them as well. When wet, some can be see through to some degree. I have a few other bathing suits from Aliexpress that are even shorter than the Chubbies. I have worn them on the beach here in NC and SC. They are very small and short but don't stretch much so when you bend over, they are likely going to pull down in the back some. I am 36" waist in pants and shorts and I ordered size XL in these. They fit ok but they are a little snug on me. My guess is they are 2" or maybe 3" inseam. Either way, they are very short and very sexy. There is no liner in them. Only way they could be better is if they were made out of fabric that stretched some. If you order, be patient because they will take several weeks to arrive in USA from China.

NCThonger

Maybe wear these at the pool or beach? I wore them while visiting FL once. They were great coverups while eating breakfast by the pool and worked well from the resort to the beach. Just would be better if I had a thong on under them for these pictures.

cheesewiz

Yea those are hot. I also like showing off my bulge, so not so good for wearing a thong under a swim suit since I think swimming is the most socially acceptable time to let your cock waggle about inside your tight clingy shorts :)

Pantyman

Maybe wear these at the pool or beach? I wore them while visiting FL once. They were great coverups while eating breakfast by the pool and worked well from the resort to the beach. Just would be better if I had a thong on under them for these pictures.

I got a few addidas short shorts (womens) to wear by the pool. Just like your pics I have a white pair that is very see through. Fun to wear, nobody else was by the pool that day though 🤷‍♂️😎