High-Waisted Thong Bikinis

pj510

Bianca Elouise, designer and owner of Myra Swimwear. Most of the bikinis she designs are high-waisted, which have the effect of appearing modest from the front. When she turns around however, you better hold your drink. Her large bubble booty is completely exposed. For thicker girls, the high-waist style appears to lengthen the legs and make an already large ass look gigantic, which is incredibly sexy.

pj510

I love the tabs on the side of this thong. She would call them frills but really they're just handles for you to pull up or down as you want. I would pull the handles on her thong upwards gently into a more high-waisted look. When you feel like fucking her, look how easy it would be to pull up the handles on her bra to expose her tits, and to pull down on her thong to expose her pussy. I may need this one for my girl.

pj510

It's all about the strings on this thong. You can be rougher with how you play with the thin elastic bands...you can pull the upper strings way up high without giving her a wedgie, and it will make an extremely high-waisted "V" shape, constantly drawing and focusing your eyes between her legs. Or you can just rest your hands on her hips while you talk, and pull the strings up or down in different ways to see what looks best on her body. Imagine two girls in these bikinis - so many strings to play with!

pj510

A thong bikini can transform a regular girl into a goddess. How would anyone know she had such a beautiful big bubble booty, unless she put in on full display? This thong is adjustable, meaning she can slide the fabric along the string to go wider or narrow. She chooses to go skimpy in both the front and the back, which suits her best.

pj510

Tahiticora and Anais Zanotti are two gym bunnies who are moderately famous for being total babes. They decide to draw some attention by wearing similar thong bikinis to a crowded beach. This style of bikini is great because it looks low-rise from the front, but the strings start riding higher at the hips and is pulled way up like dental floss at the back.

pj510

Haylie Noire is wild. She should be incredibly proud of herself, both for sculpting a gorgeous firm body and for sharing her passion for photography. Her style focuses on high-waisted thongs and bikinis, which sit perfectly on her tight waist, accentuating her wide hips and bubble butt. She lives in France with her boyfriend, and I'm sure she has a fantastic sex life...the world would be a better place if she shared more intimate pictures and videos.

pj510

Voyeur video captured of Madalina Mates. Unbelievable. Her cute face, her long hair, her tight tummy and cute belly button, and that unbelievable bubble booty in a high-waisted thong. The video is hard to get over. Her friend notices the voyeur photographer and points him out...she turns to look, flipping her beautiful long hair. She smirks and gives her high-waisted thong a nice tug upwards.