Hot Coworker #5

What would you do to her? (Up to 3 Choices)

• Bend her over & eat her out/69!

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Play with and fuck her tits!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Blowjob/Facefuck!

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Fuck her pussy in missionary!

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Fuck her pussy doggystyle/pronebone!

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Fuck her anally doggystyle/pronebone!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Fuck her in cowgirl/reverse!

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Cum in her mouth & make her swallow!

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cum on her face and tits!

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cum inside her pussy!

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters

dcr502

Here’s yet another sexy coworker I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to work with over the past year or so. This pretty faced blonde has always been fairly busty, but her body has gotten even better through time. She’s gotten slightly curvier, and her ass has gotten fatter. Overall she just looks absolutely delicious haha. Cool girl too, but of course she’s the center of many of my fantasies when it comes to coworkers of mine.
Still get to work with her fairly often so I should be able to continue with content more frequently than with some of the threads I’ve made. I’ve slowed down lately so I can build up a bit of a catalog of more good shots.

Anyways, hope y’all enjoy as usual. Interested in hearing your ideas with her, and any more content you’d be interested in. Peace.

Brattler83

Lmao sometimes it seems that way. There’s plenty of fine women around at my job.
I can see that! if memory serves me right there's a shift supervisor you've snapped some photos of as well?

anyways how I do apply for a job there? do u get a referral bonus if I get hired?