Hot Coworker #6

What would you do to her? (3 Choices)

• Bend her over & eat her out/69!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Blowjob/Facefuck!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Fuck her pussy in missionary/on her side!

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Fuck her pussy doggystyle/pronebone!

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Fuck her anally doggystyle/pronebone!

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Fuck her pussy in cowgirl!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Fuck her anally reverse-cowgirl!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Cum in her mouth & have her swallow!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Cum on her face and perky tits!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Cum inside her pussy!

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

dcr502

As you can tell by this point, I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to work with plenty of drop dead sexy women. This girl in particular is definitely top 3 personally, as she’s a good friend of mine and we hang out pretty often. She’s a really chill person. But obviously also for that deliciously fat ass, gorgeous face, and rockin body she’s got. Her alt style of dressing adds to my personal interest as well lol.

She’s a bit of a slut, too. As I’ve not only heard from many mutual friends, but even her herself at one point or another, how she’s fucked several guys at work, one time even fucking two dudes at once, even though she’s been in a relationship and is now engaged to the guy. I’ve never had the chance to hook up with her myself, kind of just wrong place, wrong time type of thing, as there’s been some moments that could’ve led to that. One instance was when we were riding a shuttle out of work and she was talking about how she loves going out to bars because dudes will constantly try to grab her ass. I jokingly said, “can you blame them? That thing sticks out by a mile!” She had a good laugh about it, and as we walked to our cars she let me get a couple slaps and squeezes in on it. Damn was it nice 😂 come to think of it I might need to try and pursue that again lmao

So yeah, not hard to imagine all the things you could do with this girl, as she’s pretty much down for it all. As always hope you enjoy and I will try to update this and all my threads as often as possible. Peace.

dcr502

Been ages since I updated this thread. But been talking to this girl quite a bit recently, flirting and whatnot over Snapchat and making plans to hang out here soon. So hopefully I’ll have a bit better content for y’all soon! Until then, I’ve got some damn good shots of her from socials and whatnot.

Thatoneguy24

Been ages since I updated this thread. But been talking to this girl quite a bit recently, flirting and whatnot over Snapchat and making plans to hang out here soon. So hopefully I’ll have a bit better content for y’all soon! Until then, I’ve got some damn good shots of her from socials and whatnot.

Hell yeah man! Hope you get to tap that.