How I got my dream girl from high school to send me pictures of her in a thong

Hey everyone!

First things first, I can’t guarantee that this method will work because some girls just aren’t into sending pictures of them in their panties hahaha. But I’m sure we all know a few girls who like attention on online but might be a little shy to show off on their own pages. So I’d recommend trying it if you were in a similar situation to me!

A little while ago I decided to start an Instagram page https://Instagram.com/beauootiful

I had seen a lot of thong pages in the past but had noticed their engagement was pretty low, mainly because Instagram is now banning certain hashtags and users who use those hashtags. What I decided to do was make a page more focused on body positivity to create a safe environment to share sexy pictures! That way I could focus on more uplifting hashtags and avoid getting banned. I mainly post thong pics but I try to vary it up from time to time

At first I was contacting random models on there and getting some great pictures but then it got me thinking...

“I wonder if some of the attention hungry girls I went to school with would wanna post on here”

I graduated high school 9 years ago so I hadn’t kept up with a lot of these girls. I started sending a bunch of them DMs, focusing on girls that were already showing some skin on their page while also sending messages to girls I just thought we’re cute

To my surprise, 3 out of 10 actually sent me some amazing pictures!

A few thong shots, lots of bikini pics and even a handful of nudes!

At this point I’m thinking “why didn’t I do this sooner? I’ve always wanted to see these girls in thongs but now they are just sending the pictures directly to me!!!

Again, my mind starts racing, specifically to a girl who I dated in grade 9/10. My dream girl

We ended up breaking up because she moved to a new city and we couldn’t make the long distance thing work. For the sake of this story, we will call her B

Even in grade 9, B was wearing g-strings and thongs. She was a cute blonde girl who always wore a tank top and see through leggings or jeans. In other words, she had a reputation of showing her Whaletail off. Every time I would tease her that “everyone can see your thong”, she always had the best response:
“Whatever, it’s cute and you like it”

The breakup was tough on both of us and even with us still briefly keeping touch on the internet, we eventually stopped talking all together. This was probably 10 years ago now

I decided to look her up on Instagram and after a bit of digging, I found her account! Only problem is it’s private

So I decided to follow her and kept my fingers crossed, hoping she would accept my request. After 24 hours I checked my Instagram and she hadn’t added me back. I figured it was a lost cause but then I got a DM

It was from B, and this was all that was inside it.
E8B8DBBA-6959-450F-A759-D8C22E036588.jpeg
EA042C54-72D9-4867-A2FD-887A7EA74C9C.jpeg
5CAF1D12-A7D6-4EDF-AA99-269A1F3F66A3.jpeg

No text, no nothing. I didn’t even have to message her and she was sending out pics like this! I was in disbelief but there it was, my dream girl posing in a thong and sending it directly to me!!!

Anyway, since then B has sent me more photos and I’ve posted them on my page. She asked that I keep them anonymous but maybe one day I’ll be able to show you guys who she is ?

Anyway, to any of you who are wanting to see girls you know in a thong, just make a new account and DM them! You really have nothing to lose and there are some sexy ass girls sending me pictures constantly now!

I’ll make sure to post some more pictures of B soon! This was the last convo we had

CEBB4B1A-4DB4-4458-9C8A-CFFCF8339D0F.jpeg

Attachments

• CF1F7583-87BF-42E3-A65F-6EC98FA1D4FA.jpeg
    CF1F7583-87BF-42E3-A65F-6EC98FA1D4FA.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 137
What if we give you their accounts and you contact them from your account that’s being running for awhile and is already trust worty for the girls I believe it would be of mutual benefit for you and us

I’m willing to give it a shot! Post the accounts here or DM me if you’d like to keep it private

Again, no guarantees, but I’ll try!

Thanks for all the support on this story, been getting a ton of DMs!

In the meantime, I don’t have anything new from B but I did get a few from a really sexy girl I know through some friends of mine. Her Instagram is @thea.cherry

https://instagram.com/thea.cherry

I have actually featured her on my page so I figured she doesn’t mind having her name out there. Here’s a few of the pics she sent me, I’ll try to get more soon!!!

9C5BA5CC-FA62-484E-81F5-9C49F6B6B1F1.jpeg
2CADB1AC-E5CB-4672-827E-843E5B3AB3EE.jpeg
EB6126A3-F96D-4FDC-9094-380EF24B48C6.jpeg

Dylanjohnny

Will also try this technique but need some followers to make it more normal so annoyone can you help me and follow: thenaturalbodyexperts on insta(gram)

Freire

I tried this strategy a couple of weeks ago, my account is already banned without even posting a single picture.

Anyone who has a similar account who has some followers already? Still believe this is a good strategy.

Please PM me if u wanna work together, i got a nice list of girls who are likely to share

some guy

I tried this strategy a couple of weeks ago, my account is already banned without even posting a single picture.

Anyone who has a similar account who has some followers already? Still believe this is a good strategy.

Please PM me if u wanna work together, i got a nice list of girls who are likely to share
Why were you banned?