How my milf neighbor found out I wear thongs....might lead to future fun

Thonger4life6623

To set this up, I need to describe my apartment complex setup as well as describe my neighbor. My apartment complex has several buildings with each building having 8 units. 4 on each side. Two upstairs and two downstairs. My particular address is labeled 300c (I'm upstairs) my neighbors is 300d and our front doors are right next to each other. So my neighbor is I'm guessing between 45-50 years old. Blonde hair. She's very thick but not in a fat way. She has a thick bone structure. She moved in about two months ago. We've chat a few times in passing so we know a little about each other. She's a real estate agent. Very funny bubbly personality. Very attractive. So a few days ago I ordered several thongs from a major online company that delivers (you can probably figure out the company). When they deliver to your door they place the package right in front of your door. They take a picture of it and show you the picture in the app that it was delivered. As I described my apartment is 300c and hers is 300d and how they are labeled is kind of confusing. I received a notification that my package was delivered. When I opened the app, the picture they sent me shows my package was sitting right in front of my neighbors door not mine. I was at work so I figured she would just move it to my door. I got home from work and the package was gone. I walked in my apartment and was about to email the company telling them I didn't receive my order when i heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and my neighbor was standing there with my package in her hand. And the package was opened. She says to me "hi I'm sorry but I think this accidentally got delivered to my door." Then she says "I'm really sorry I opened it. I didn't bother reading the shipping label because I was expecting a package about the same size." She was smiling when she handed me the package and said "some of those are really cute by the way" and winked at me then walked back into her apartment. So this package was a white bag type envelope. Now my thongs that I ordered inside the package come in these individual little zip lock type bags and each one has the picture of the model wearing the thong from the website on the packaging. When I pulled them out of the package I could tell that one of the thongs had been opened and pulled out of it's packaging and then put back in. So I know she actually had one of my thongs in her hand. So I owe a big thank you to the delivery driver who made a perfect mistake allowing my hot milf neighbor to know I wear thongs. The fact that she winked at me when saying those are really cute makes me wonder if some future fun with her might happen. 🤩🤩

Gbanger

Awesome story! I probably would have died of embarrassment, but I love how cool and fun she was with it. Wish I had a neighbor like that!