How public is your crossdressing?

Pantyman

Hey All!
I love thongs, panties, skirts, and leggings. My question is how public you’ve been with any level of crossdressing?
I have walked a crowded public beach in a short skirt, and have been on several flights with leggings as bottoms not covering anything.
Thinking of attempting wearing a short skirt for two upcoming flights I wont be near any friends or family with, or at least some leggings to maybe flash some panties.
Thoughts, and your experiences?!

D

Deleted member 41932

I have walked on crowded beaches for many years, wearing flat-front bikinis or gaff thongs that make me as flat as a girl in front. But I am a very hairy "bear" so I am "invisible". Now I would not go on any flights, regardless of attire, the straight people are too crazy.

adelin3

I have on multiple occasions. I love to dress all the time but I love to flash just as much. The last time I wore my low rise jeans and a short shirt and jacket. I wore a really cute lace pink thong with ruffles and didn’t bother pulling up my pants much. Wouldn’t have helped much anyways considering my low rose jeans.

Regnoht

I went to a small rest area on a two lane hwy. I was wearing just a pink nightie and thong. Ended up being seen as I got back in my car to leave 🤭

I crossdress all day I go to work in women clothes and I even get changed with my female co-worker but before I did this I got the okay from HR and I tried my best to avoid staring at anyone or make it awkard and some of my co-worker still give me dirty looks.

Dave Purrington

I like to wear women's gstring/thong bikinis, thong panties, and stockings, and usually when I'm horny for anal play. The most public I've been was wearing a lacy thong with a glass butt plug under my man clothes going to a store (and even gave two strange women a glimpse of that whale tail). Other than that am a traditionally masculine guy who likes getting in touch with his fem side from time to time.

Last edited:

Marcell

Over the years the "publicity" of my crossdressing has changed a lot.
When I was in my early 20s I sometimes could walk around in female clothes, not the super female kind, something that would make one wonder about it. I was way more passable back then. I think the boldest I've ever been was once in which I had a walk in a suburban area with white women's linen trousers, totally see thru, with white lace thong, white lace garters and stockings. In other circumstances, later in life, I started incorporating female accessoires in everyday life. Like eyeglasses case, a pencil case, a handkerchief, an umbrella, a key holder...all subtle things that one doesn't really pay attention to when you are dressed masculine yet you know they are there and it is kinda cool

leduc123

During pandemic, with masks everywhere, i almost tried a breastplate in public. But i finally backed up. I regret now

kimmythong

Mod
I tried on my mom’s clothes and heels when I was a kid, but I didn’t have the courage to wear them in public.
Unfortunately, puberty was a bitch and I got too big. Now, I weigh around 240lbs, and I am definitely not passable.
That being said, I don’t have a big package, so I might be able to wear a women’s thong swimsuit on the beach.

homstar

I wear whatever I like whenever. I don't consider myself a crossdresser or that I wear womens clothes. I buy them with my money, they're mine