How to get my girl to be a full blown whale tailer?

pcm0070

Anyone remember the girl I mentioned in an earlier post that I wanted my girl to influence in a slutty way? The one that doesn't wear thongs? I have a story.

So recently we went out on a double date with this girl and her husband. Her name is Kate. She is shorter but has huge tits and just an amazing fat ass like my girl. the only thing is, she doesn't wear thongs or anything. she's a bit of a conservative girl. she knows my girl wears thongs and frequently shows them off. she gets kind of uncomfortable when that happens. So we go to a few bars and a nightclub. My girl has sexy tight jeans on, a mid rise crop top and a leather jacket on. The other girl had on really tight black jeans on, a white tank top and a jean jacket. So we have to walk up stairs to go to this club and my girl goes first with kate behind her. I look up and notice my girls pink thong slipping out every time she takes a step up. Right in front of Kate. So we get up there and sit down on a lounge couch. We were sitting there talking and we got on the subject of sex. Kate goes "yea, I gave him the best blow job today. It just tasted so good today." I was really surprised because she's such a conservative girl. My girl goes "oh! Don't you love those. Sometimes I just and sitting at work and I'll have a craving for a dick in my mouth." And Kate goes "you get that too? I know! When I get home I need something to suck on right away." So needless to say I was turned on already but then Kate goes to my girl "oh! By the way, you will be proud of me. I finally started shopping at Victoria's Secret and guess what? I bought a thong!" And my girl goes "really? And how do you like it?" Kate goes "oh my god I love it! I have one on right now!" Then my girl and I went to the bar and I said "where did all the sex/thong talk start?" My girl goes "idk. I think she saw my thong. It's sticking out right?" I said yes. All night her thong was out and it was amazing.

The more comments the better. What do you think.

Last edited:

some guy

Nice. What else happened that night? I'm sure your girl made some other hot comments or interactions with Kate. Let's see if she can transform Kate into a slut as well.

Lovingit

Yessssss! Great story pcm, I love stories involving your girl and her whale tail! Or her talking about things with others. Is she going out these days and purposely showing her thong? Or just not caring if it slips out?
Thanks for the story! So hot!

RBX

It's wonderful to hear that she's converting others to thongs! She is turning into quite an ambassador.

Lovingit

pcm, what are your thoughts on posting a couple pics of your girlfriend? nothing bad could happen. do what i've been doing in my thread - leave out face shots, only post pictures that are ambiguous to her and your identity. the thread would be taken to another level! (if that's even possible, you know how much i love this thread)

pcm0070

Sorry there hasn't been any stories or anything lately. There will be more soon if everything goes how it's supposed to. I do however have a couple small new ones.

So a couple weeks ago we went out with my girls friend Kelly and her husband again. We went to dinner and then went back to their place to hang out. We were out and my girl looked so fucking good in this tight t-shirt and really tight jeans. I mean it was glorious. Only negative part....no thong on. Ugh terrible. Kelly had on a sexy pair of tight low rise jeans too and a tight crop top. We walked up to the bar and I smacked my girls ass. She turned around and gave me a sexy look and said "you like that?" And i said "yes of course. Your ass is so big baby its amazing. Buy why do you have granny's on?" She looked and said "don't worry." And winked. Okay whatever I thought. So we leave and go to their place and as Kelly is getting out of the car, I see her lacy VS thong stick out. It looked great. So we get inside and have a few drinks. Somehow her thong came up and I said "yea it looks sexy in yellow" she goes "how do you know?" And proceeds to pull it up in the back to show us. I said "you had a sexy slip outside" she just laughed. Then she goes "what are you wearing sexy over there?" To my girl. She goes "hey I'll change into what I brought" so they ask her what it is and she goes into her bag and pulls out a VS one size g-string in red and goes "I brought a fucking g-string okay?" And Kelly goes "I have a blue one exactly like that!" So we're talking and the girls both were wearing tank tops now. My girl red, Kelly blue. Kelly goes "hey we have matching tank tops on, we should put our thongs on and do a show for you guys" and my girl goes "yes! I'm in the red g-string with red top and you in the blue g-string and blue top! They would like that!" So now I'm thinking yes more slut action but that didn't happen. Not to worry, when we went upstairs she gave me a lap dance to some music. Then Selena Gomez came on and she goes "oh my god she's so sexy. I'd have sex with her if I could. Or even a threesome". I took her, bent her over the bed and started pounding the shit out of her big fat ass. I said " she's not as sexy as you" And smacked her ass. She looked back and giggle and said real serious "hmm you're right. That bitch has nothing on me. She ain't got a fat ass like this" and smacked her own ass.

Last edited:

Lovingit

Such a great story pcm! Your girlfriend really seems to have the best attitude now! Super sexy, uninhibited. I'm very envious of her attitude. Probably helps her having a close friend that she turns into a slut around.

Next time you two and Kelly and her husband hang out, you should tell your girlfriend to show her whale tail on purpose. Because she acts sluttier around her friend and it's a safe environment with no judging, she might just go for it!

Love your stories. Always look forward to reading what's next!

pcm0070

Lovingit, believe me if that was even possible, I would try it. Now if all 4 of us were just hanging out at their place and I asked her to, she might do it yes because her friend thinks it's sexy to do it. I was talking to her one night at a party and I said "you know you have to show your whale tail more often" she goes "wait, is my thong sticking out again?" And I said "no but it was sexy when it was" and she goes "oh yea of course! It's really sexy when a girl has her thong slip out" and I said "I love when my girl let's it stick out. It's so incredibly sexy but she never does it." And she goes "oh yea it's totally sexy! I used to pull my thong up on purpose in high school. All the girls did!" So maybe one day my girl will take notes. The thing is, I want too much and want her to just show off her big fat arrogant ass in her thong in public. I'm talking everyone seeing her sexy pink thong and hopefully thinking "my god that girl is a total slut. She's attracting so much attention to herself with that thong." But that's what I want. I want everyone to see my girl is a big girl who doesn't give a shit and just wants to make everyone jeleous. But! I don't think that's possible.

pcm0070

It's been a long time since any activity but I just wanted to say that I'm taking some advice and I'm just going to flat out ask my girl straight up if she will let her thong stick out on purpose. Lately she has felt good about herself and sees that she is losing weight like she wants. We are going out with her best friend again so I'm just flat out going to say "baby I know you don't feel comfortable but I don't care because it looks really really hot. Please just let your thong stick out. Just tease me all night long like I know you like to. Not only do you look really hot but it makes you look 1000% confident like you don't give a fuck."

S

sebajohn123

It's been a long time since any activity but I just wanted to say that I'm taking some advice and I'm just going to flat out ask my girl straight up if she will let her thong stick out on purpose. Lately she has felt good about herself and sees that she is losing weight like she wants. We are going out with her best friend again so I'm just flat out going to say "baby I know you don't feel comfortable but I don't care because it looks really really hot. Please just let your thong stick out. Just tease me all night long like I know you like to. Not only do you look really hot but it makes you look 1000% confident like you don't give a fuck."

Let me know how it goes! I've been nudging my girl to be more like this and am thinking of being more blatant about it too haha.

pcm0070

On the verge of asking her to whale tail but need a thong for her to wear. It will be one of those VS cotton G-strings with the triangle in the back but I don't know what color would show best. I'm torn. Bring pink outline with white triangle and pink polka dots? Dark blue outline with white triangle with multiple color polka dots? Or classic pain black all over? I personally like the pink because people can definitely see it but I really really like black because it just to me, screams "I'm a woman who is confident. Not a good little girl." Plus black is more "bad ass bad girl slut" than polka dot. Sexier in my opinion.