How to start a thong chat to a girl?

Djatthehouse

Hi! Can anyone give me some tips or ideas on how to start a thong conversation with a girl for the first time

Howardlawrence69

First, it should be with someone you’re kinda close to because if not it comes off as creepy. Even they might think it’s creepy but it’s much easier to get them to open up.

Next, you need to Kinda ease into it. Have a regular conversation with them and then randomly throw out something that may incite a response, I.e., “Omg you’re not gonna believe what I just saw” then make up a story about some girls leggings are see through and you can see her *granny panties* Or something to that effect.

then casually say, “She should be wearing a thong, don’t you think? Do you?” And then just carry the conversation wherever it goes.Usually this works usually never fails me but it will be a little odd if you’re not normally an open person like this.

I’ve had many thong convos with girls I know I using this Method.😬 goood luck

big_joe

Mod
That is kinda how I started with my SIL. Just work it in there without being so creepy. It did work.

thongsthongsthongs

It's different for every girl but that's some good advice above. I've had a lot of luck bringing up 2000s fashion but every girl's different, some will be more open and some won't. You're gonna have to figure out just how willing she is to talk about thongs with a dude in the first place. Sometimes if I wanna test how comfortable they are I'll make a "typo" where I write "thong" instead of "thing" and get her reaction. For example, with one girl we were talking about her most recent instagram post so I said "I saw the thong you posted," make sure you make it believable that it was a typo, act all sorry and that you meant "thing". If she laughs it off and makes a joke about posting in a thong, showing off her thong, etc. then she'll probably be super comfortable and you can bring them up candidly again. If she doesn't pay much attention or has a negative reaction for some reason then you can try to start a thong chat but it might be harder.

Like I said before 2000s fashion is a good gauge of which girls are into it. If you manage to bring up fashion and maybe crack a joke about 2000s fashion and girls showing off their thongs, their reaction will be a pretty clear indicator (if they say that fashion sucked might be harder to strike a conversation, if they like that fashion or don't mind it that's a better sign).

Like I said though every girl is different, some girls may be shy but be willing to talk about thongs or vice versa. Best advice I can give is make it seem really candid and natural, don't bring it up too many times or she might start getting suspicious, and the most important, try and see how willing she is to talk about thongs before bringing it up (the method depends on how close you are to them, if you're not too close I would say use something like said above, like you saw a girl's thong and don't know how they're comfortable or something, it's more extreme but if you're not as close then it won't be as bad if she finds it weird. If you're closer, then a little more subtlety might help so you don't make it weird/mess up your relationship down the road, and if everything lines up you'll be able to bring them up multiple times without it being too weird).

cheesewiz

I talked to a girl just yesterday about thongs. We were talking about how the school that opened in Georgia thought forcing the wearing of masks was a violation of their free speech and expression but enforced a girls dress code.
We were talking about how if girls want to wear leggings and let their thong show or wear a short skirt, that should be her choice. And by constantly shunning what society things girls should be wearing, makes them even more self conscious and is completely against the "me too" movement, which is really about girls doing what they want, as demonstrated by topless girls in parades.
So just a tiny bit of politics, but really a conversation about boobs and thongs!

Thong_Love

I had a brief (no pun intended!) conversation about thongs with my sister in law once. I came at it from the angle of wanting her opinion on what lingerie (if any) I should purchase for my wife (her sister).

I also wanted to know if she wore them, so I worked that into the conversation naturally. I’ve only ever seen a VPL with her, but I wanted to check because sometimes I don’t see a VPL and she has a lovely big, round, juicy ass for thongs! She pretty much always wears super tight, almost skin tight jeans! Unfortunately though, she told me that she’d worn them once or twice but they were like a “permanent wedgie” and so she threw them away. Now I know! I think she wears more full back/boy short type panties.

bigrat

My #1 suggestion is that you don't want the girl to think of you as creepy. Then you should try to make her be the one who brings up thongs specifically. And talking about low rise jeans, see through leggings etc. are both good ways to talk about it.