I can't believe I saw three candid thongs in one day!

Joe9099

#1 - At Target I saw a girl, probably in her twenties, wearing a pair of beige/grey linen pants with a black thong peeking through. She was on her own, I wondered if she was doing it for the attention or whether it was a genuine mistake and ahe didn’t realise hiw see through they were.

#2 - Same visit to Target, a girl also probably in her mid-twenties wearing thin yellow shorts with a black thong clearly visible showing through. She was with her friend and I wondered whether she told her that her thong was showing because there's NO way she didn't see it.

#3 - On a hike there was a girl wearing white shorts with a black thong peeking through. She went close to the waterfall and got drenched and, as you can probably guess, they became extremely see through and the thong was completely visible. You could see the tattoo.on her arse too! She was in her late teens or early gorgeous twenties at the most, with her parents and a younger sister who I'd guess was 12 or 13. I wondered what her parents thought, or if they just didn’t care. What a great role-model for hernsister she is.