I have stolen a lot of thongs and want to tell my stories, maybe with some pictures too!

thongstealer881

Hello everyone. I hope whoever is reading this is open to talking about thongs because I am obsessed to say the least. I am A 22-year-old man who has stolen multiple girls’ thongs and I will continue to take advantage of my opportunities to take more if I think I won’t get caught. I am very surprised I did not find this site earlier because I have been obsessed with thongs for a long time. I have many stories I could tell all of my exercises and maybe I can post some pictures and videos I have hidden with the stories.

For this post, I’m going to be talking about how I first fell in love with thongs. Well, this part of it is pretty fucked up but my mom only where’s thongs and that’s why I fell in love with them. Ill explain, my whole life I have had an obsession with girls’ panties. If I saw a girl’s panties at recess or something I would go home and jerk off to the thought of it. Yes, I also have been jerking off since I was like 5 or 6, but anyways, when I was 5 I wasn’t into my mom’s panties yet. I was 11 when I started looking at what panties my mom wore. Before this I would sometimes see my mom’s panties laying around the house, but I didn’t think anything about it. The one day that changed everything was a regular day. I woke up at 7 A:M on a Friday to go to school and started walking to the shower. The shower was in my mom’s bedroom, and she would always leave her cloths including her bras and panties on the ground. I saw something lace on the ground; it was kinda hidden under some other cloths. I picked it up and held it up in front of my face. It was a nude lace thong. And once I realized it was thong my mind was blown. I was like “holy shit I can’t believe my mom where’s these sexy ass panties.” At that time I had never seen a thong before in person and I didn’t even know the name for thongs. I was amazed at how sexy it was. Then a crazy thought popped into my head. I said in my head “She has a whole drawer full of panties like this.” But remember It was 7 A:M and I was already late for school. Plus I didnet want anyone to walk in on me holding my moms thong. The whole day at school I was thinking about looking around for more thongs in my house. I remember coming home on that day and seeing my mom. All I could think was “holy shit she’s wearing sexy Thongs.” Now its Friday night and I have no plans to leave the house. My mom told me she was leaving to pick one of my siblings off. Once her car left the driveway I started looking for her pantie drawer in her bedroom. I got kind of scared and paranoid that there were camaras or someone would catch me even though I knew nobody was home. But I finally just said fuck it and started looking for her thong drawer. I Checked her all her drawers starting from the bottom making my way to the top. The first 4 had normal cloths and I started to lose hope. But the 5th and final drawer was filled with thongs. Actually, there were only thongs. I didn’t see one normal pair of panties. She had about 100 pairs no exaggeration. Most of them were lace thongs and the colors were limited. She keeps the colors to mostly black, white, nude and grey. I got a boner then got scared someone would catch me, so I ran away without any pairs in my hand because I thought she would notice if I kept one. I was amazed and very happy to know my mom where’s hot thongs. At this time, I knew it wasn’t normal for me to be liking my moms thongs, but to me its all about the thongs to me not as much as who is wearing them. I just look at it as this is 40-year-olds women’s thongs and that is hot to me. As time went on I got more and more opportunity’s to look and jack off with them all! And I would keep tack when she got new thongs and would jerk off with them and sometimes wear them. I still look her drawer when I can to see if she has any new ones. And more recently in my life I stole a lot of her thongs and still have them. Let me know if you want to hear that story and many others I have with other girls. Also let me know if you think Its weird for jacking off with my mom’s thongs.

sexy thongs

Yes please post more stories and vids...I love hearing other peoples adventures with thongs.
I got into thongs about 30 years ago and never looked back , they get me so excited !!!!
I would definitely love to share some of my stories too !

thongstealer881

Hello, sorry I haven’t posted in this thread since my first post. I have been posting in other threads on this site. I am most active on my two threads in the family member section one is for my moms thongs and the other one is my 18 year old sister who has recently started to wear more thongs. If you want to see those pics I would recommend checking those two threads out. I have already posted multiple pics of both my moms and sisters thongs. But I am going to leave one picture of three of my moms new thongs in here just to give you a taste of what I post in the my more active threads. I am going to be more active on those threads this month because I am back home for break! I'm going to be posting a new pics right after posting this so check it out!