I have stolen a lot of thongs and want to tell my stories, maybe with some pictures too!

I have an update on my current situation with my mom’s thongs. Theres some good news and bad news. She was living across the country for a few months and ended up moving back here because she didn’t like the person she was living with. The bad news is that she is living with my grandparents, so it is hard to get anytime alone with her pantie drawer because there are always people there. My grandparents don’t leave the house that often. Plus, there are a few other relatives that live there too. I am trying to think of a way where I could get alone in her room, but I think if I wait for the right opportunity, it will eventually come. It has been almost a year since I Rummaged through her hundreds of lace thongs. I miss it so fucking much! In my last post I discussed that she caught me going through her drawer and that she was ok with it, and we made sure that it wasn’t going to be discussed with anyone else. She also told me that she didn’t want me to take anymore of her thongs because she was missing all of her favorites because I took about 60 of her thongs. That is why I can’t just ask her if I can look through it because if she realizes she is missing any thongs she will know I did it. I want to do it without anyone knowing. If I get an opportunity, I will be taking at least 5 of her thongs no question. I’m hoping that she’s stocked up with more thongs. Hopefully I will have an update soon, but it might be a while. I still have about 20 of her thongs in my possession but I want more. Since I’ve been thinking about my mom’s thongs I found some old pics of her sexy thongs from her drawer. Let me know how you like these thongs and if you have any advice on the situation!

Definitely the first of the group is my second favorite. My first favorite has to be the black one with the white lace back. Good God I would cum so fuckin hard and fast from that thing

thongstealer881

It’s been a while since I’ve posted in this page. I do have one little update from my last post. I talked about how my mom moved into a different house that is harder for me to get access to her Pantie drawer. I was always looking for an opportunity and I got one. I was over at her new house with some other family sitting outside. I realized everyone was outside and I had a chance to look in my moms room because I had never been in there and had no idea where her pantie drawer was. I quickly went to her room to look for her drawer, but I couldn’t find it. I got paranoid that someone was going to walk inside and see me, so I was heading out. As I was walking out I changed my mind and went looking one more time, but I still couldn’t find it but I found one thong on her bed and I stashed in in my back pocket. Not a total loss but not the greatest outcome. It might be awhile till I get another chance but I’ll keep trying. It’s ok because I still have about 30 of her thongs I jerk off with. I would still love to add to the collection. It’s still very likely I will still be able to have access to my sisters thongs tho at least. What do you think of the thong I took?

It’s been a while since I’ve posted in this page. I do have one little update from my last post. I talked about how my mom moved into a different house that is harder for me to get access to her Pantie drawer. I was always looking for an opportunity and I got one. I was over at her new house with some other family sitting outside. I realized everyone was outside and I had a chance to look in my moms room because I had never been in there and had no idea where her pantie drawer was. I quickly went to her room to look for her drawer, but I couldn’t find it. I got paranoid that someone was going to walk inside and see me, so I was heading out. As I was walking out I changed my mind and went looking one more time, but I still couldn’t find it but I found one thong on her bed and I stashed in in my back pocket. Not a total loss but not the greatest outcome. It might be awhile till I get another chance but I’ll keep trying. It’s ok because I still have about 30 of her thongs I jerk off with. I would still love to add to the collection. It’s still very likely I will still be able to have access to my sisters thongs tho at least. What do you think of the thong I took?

Not as sexy as most of her thongs but it'll do!

poth2747

Love your moms' thongs! How old is she I would love to play with her panties. I would even jack you off. Do you sniff her worn thongs.

thongstealer881

Holy shit, I was home for thanksgiving and my mom came over. Didn’t think much of it at first but I drank like 5 beers and went to the bathroom. I saw a bag and saw some lace in it so of course I went through it. My mom packed at least 5 thongs, all of them were so sexy. I stole one from her and haven’t heard from her so I do think she noticed. It is a black laced thong that is so hot, I’ve jerked off with it a couple times. Message me if you want a video of me jerking off with my moms car thongs!!!!

thongstealer881

I was going to message this video to people but decided to post it public for everyone to see! I’ve been craving my mom’s thongs extra hard lately ever sense I stole this black thong from her. I’m going to try my hardest to get my hands on some more! This black one is one of the sexiest ones I’ve taken from her. Also showing off the other thongs I still have from her and my sister! BTW those are for sale message me for better pics. Hopefully I can get my hands on some of my sister’s thongs too! I’m also working on a mass drop of every thong I’ve stolen organized for everyone to look at!

I was going to message this video to people but decided to post it public for everyone to see! I’ve been craving my mom’s thongs extra hard lately ever sense I stole this black thong from her. I’m going to try my hardest to get my hands on some more! This black one is one of the sexiest ones I’ve taken from her. Also showing off the other thongs I still have from her and my sister! BTW those are for sale message me for better pics. Hopefully I can get my hands on some of my sister’s thongs too! I’m also working on a mass drop of every thong I’ve stolen organized for everyone to look at!
Yeah that's fucking hot. I still want to buy one of your mom's thongs at some point. I love when older women wear thongs