I have stolen a lot of thongs and want to tell my stories, maybe with some pictures too!

thongstealer881

Hello, I’m back with the craziest video I have posted yet! I’m back home for spring break and it’s been over a month since I’ve raided her thong drawer so that was one of my priorities when I got back. She was at work, so I snuck my way into her room and started to embrace all her thongs! Unfortunately, I didn’t see any new thongs, but I found something in her drawer that was new. I decided to take a video of me taking out every pair she had in there but after pulling almost a dozen out I found something in the bottom right of her drawer. It’s a blue vibrator! I’ve been raiding my mom’s thong drawer for so many years and I’ve never seen her own one. What do you guys thing about the video and this situation? What would you guys do if you were me?

RaiderOfHerLostArc

Hello, I’m back with the craziest video I have posted yet! I’m back home for spring break and it’s been over a month since I’ve raided her thong drawer so that was one of my priorities when I got back. She was at work, so I snuck my way into her room and started to embrace all her thongs! Unfortunately, I didn’t see any new thongs, but I found something in her drawer that was new. I decided to take a video of me taking out every pair she had in there but after pulling almost a dozen out I found something in the bottom right of her drawer. It’s a blue vibrator! I’ve been raiding my mom’s thong drawer for so many years and I’ve never seen her own one. What do you guys thing about the video and this situation? What would you guys do if you were me?
It’s nice, but I wish I you showed the rest of her drawer to be honest🙃

thongstealer881

Here is the box of my mom’s thongs ive collected! Most of them are lace thongs she didn’t wear a lot. But some of them are ones she wears a lot. I took them so she would notice and get new ones, which she did eventually. Do any of you have a collection like mine because I would love to see it.

What brand of black lace thongs are those?

thongstealer881

This is the story about me stealing my older cousin’s thongs. My cousin wasn’t my real cousin because we weren’t blood related at all. When I found that out I didn’t feel as weird thinking that she was hot. She was blond and 15 years older than me. So, when I was 10, she was 25 (prime age). Growing up we went to a lot of family parties, and I would always be looking at her ass and tits. The best is when she would wear see through shirts and you could see her bras and cleavage. I never saw her whaletail as far as I remember but would still stare at her ass when I could. I remember as I got older the hugs I gave got better. When I was like 14 I started pressing myself against her to try and feel her tits with my chest. And would brush my hands across her ass just slightly to make it seem like an accident. I never really thought about if she wore thongs or not because at this time I knew I liked thongs but I wasn’t as obsessed as I am now. I would think about it with the hot girls in my class. And my dream was to go through the panty drawer of the hottest girls in my school. I would think of fantasy’s of them going out of town and there family would leave me in charge of the dogs or something so I could have free access to those thongs! Well, this is where the story starts. I was 17 at my dad’s house watching tv when my uncle and cousin came in. At this time, we had been taking care of there 2 cats that my cousin liked a lot. We were taking care of the cats because my uncle was very allergic to cats. My cousin used to live in a different state but moved back in with her dad to save money. So, the cats couldn’t stay at their house. So, my dad offered to keep them. I knew why my uncle was there because my dad offered to take him to the airport, but I thought my cousin was just there to drive him to our house and then go back home. She came in and we said hi and I gave her one my hugs. Then I heard my uncle say to my dad that she wanted to stay and see the cats for a while. He asked if she could “hang out here for a couple of hours so she can spend some time with her cats. She won’t shut the fuck up about them.” My dad laughed and said yes. So, my cousin, sister and I were sitting in the family room watching tv and my sister and cousin were petting the cats and talking about girl stuff. I didn’t say much and went on my phone, and I didn’t have any thoughts about her tits or ass. I was texting my friends about a potential party going down that night because it was a Friday. She was holding one of the cats and it ran off, so she got up and I noticed she was wearing thin leggings. She got up and when she walked past me, I started to look at she ass. She bent over to get the cat and for a split second I could see her thong outline. At this point thoughts started to brew in my head. I played it cool but was hyped to know my hot cousin was wearing a thong. A couple minutes after that my dad and uncle left our house to go to the airport. After they left, my cousin and sister started talking again but this time I tried to get involved with the conversation to try and not have awkward silence. We started talking about my other cousin who is her younger sister. My sister asked if she lived with them at their house and she said no. She went on to say “yep, its just me and my dad.” I didn’t think much of that comment at first. I went to my room to vape in secret because I didn’t want anyone to know in my family. This is when I started to think about seeing my cousins thong outline and started to think of looking into her pantie drawer and about how hot it would be. I realized that there was no one at their house. They lived only about 10 minutes from us, and I have been there many times for family parties. I then had the crazy thought of actually going to their house and going through her pantie drawer. I have had fantasies of doing it, but I actually had a really good opportunity to really do it. I knew that it was risky because I wasn’t sure if they had an alarm system or if he locked the door. Plus, I didn’t want the neighbors to see but I knew that my uncle wasn’t friends with any of the other houses and the one across the street had been vacant for many years. I was scared of getting caught but I had a good feeling I could get away with it. So, I went down stairs and told my cousin I was going to hang with my friends but in reality I was going to raid her thongs! I got in my car and drove to there house. I slowly drove past it once to see if they had any theft protection things in their yard and they didn’t. So, when I pulled into their driveway I went to the front door and it wasn’t locked at all. I walked in and closed the door and just stood there and made sure I didn’t hear anyone. It was very quiet, so I started going up the stairs and I found her room. I looked to my left and opened the top two drawers the left one was socks and bras. The right one was filled with so many thongs! She had so many thongs with so many colors. Most of them were lace and cotton but she had a ton of variety and all the colors you could think of. My mind was blown for real. I instantly got hard and couldn’t resist jerking off. I didn’t use any of her thongs, but I busted so fast that it went all over the floor. After I busted, I got post nut clarity and started to put everything away. I was so paranoid of getting caught I made sure everything looked normal. But I was there long enough to come out of my post nut clarity. I realized this may be my only chance to do this and I should enjoy it, so I went up for more. I busted a couple more nuts and was gonna leave but then I came up with another idea. She had so many thongs (I would say she had a least 70 or 80 no joke) I was confident I could take some and not get caught. At first, I took my top 5 but as I stared at all her glorious, sexy thongs I got carried away and took more then 20. I jacked off with them for a long time and never failed to get me to bust. I kept those thongs for about a year and a half, but I got scared and kinda paranoid about the situation. First of all my hinding spot for the thongs were in my room in a bad no one ever used tucked into a corner. I got paranoid that someone would find it and expose me. Especially because it was a family members thongs. I thought about it for so long, but finally I got too scared that I would get caught so I drove at night on a backroad and dumped them out in a ditch. I do look back and understand why I did that but now I have a thong collection from my moms thongs and my friends moms thongs so I would’ve had 3 big hot collections of thongs. I also was way more paranoid of getting caught back then, I never took pictures of any of them. I am so upset about that part because I want to show them off but now I have a secret folder with my videos and pictures I have of my thong collection. Let me Know if you’ve stolen any thongs from your family members. I also have another story where I jack off with 3 of my other cousins thongs when we were on vacation together!

thongstealer881

Hello guys I’m back with another post! I’ve been pretty busy lately and haven’t gotten a chance to update this thread. I also haven’t been staying at my mom’s house as much as I thought I would. I’ve gotten a few chances to go to her house when she was at work and take a few more thongs for my collection. the last time I was there was last week, and I found this new black lace thong she must’ve just gotten because the tag was still on it. I really wanted to take this one because it was really sexy and soft, but I think she would’ve noticed so I decided not to. BTW I'm going to make a new thread in the selling thongs thread and I'm going to sell my collection that I have so if you are interested in buying some of her thongs check out the thread.

thongstealer881

This is the story where I got to jack off with my older cousins thongs. My cousin and I grew up close because we lived together for a good amount of time when I was growing up. She is about 6 years older than me and once in a while I would peak in her pantie drawer but she wasn’t old to be wearing thongs yet. But I still enjoyed what I had access to. My dad ended up moving into a different house and so I didn’t get to see my cousin as much, especially when she went to college. Whenever I did see her at family parties, she would wear leggings and when she bent over, I could see the thong right through her pants, so I got I knew she started wearing thongs which I was excited about. A few years ago, my family spent a weekend at my aunt’s cabin. My cousin ended up staying in the same cabin as me, so I waited for my opportunities to look in her bag. The first time I looked in her bag was in the middle of the day when everyone left the cabin and I made am excuse that I was charging my phone. I didn’t know how much time I would have so I tried to go fast. I opened her bag and couldn’t find any underwear. I had to dig to the bottom of the bag and I finally found a marron colored Victoria secret latex thong. I quickly went to the bathroom and jack off with it. I out it back and went back to the group. The second time was later the next night after getting drunk with my family. I told everyone that I was too fucked up and needed to sleep go to bed. I went back to her bag a started digging around and found 2 other thongs. One was soft and blue and the second one I have a video of. Has anyone else have cousins who wear thongs? Let me know what you guys think.

BiggD

Hello, I’m back with some more videos of my mom’s thongs! I forgot about some of the videos I took a year ago and found these two videos! I remember I stole all those thongs in both videos the same day and I thought the most I took in one day was 6 but I forgot this day I took 8 of her thongs! This was when I was really Horney one day and wanted my mom to get new thongs so bad that I took 8 of them! The video with the 5 thongs on the bed were mostly ones I knew she didn’t wear. The one I felt was a risk to take was the orange one because it stuck out in her drawer filled with mainly black white and nude thongs. In the video with the 3 thongs in the bathroom were all ones I knew she wore a lot (especially the black lace one). There all high-quality lace thongs which are her favorite. All of these are part of my 40-thong collection and I think I found a video I took a while back where I show all of them! I will upload that one later! Which thong is your favorite I’ve shared so far?
Can I see her I know she's got a big booty

thongstealer881

If you u have been reading this thread you know that I have stolen a lot of my moms thongs. She had over 100 thongs in her drawer at one point and I couldn't resist taking some for myself. I think at first I did a good job at hiding it, but it started getting a little sketchy. I'll explain, she told me she was moving across the country in a few months. Since she was moving out I wasn't staying with her as much so I couldn't get a hold of her pantie drawer. One day I went over there to grab a few things and realized she wasn't home. So I went into her thong drawer and took over 10 of her thongs because I knew It might be my last time. I took my time thinking she was at work and stuffed my pockets of her thongs. As I was digging in her pantie drawer I hear her say "oh my god". She caught me red handed snooping through her underwear. I was so embarrassed, to say the least. She took a deep breath and said "what's going on". I couldn't get a word out because I was so nervous, Embarrassed, and thought my life was over. She said "You have to stop stealing my panties, im running low". I denied what she said at first and acted like I didn't do anything. She said "Empty your pockets". I shamefully emptied my pockets of 10 of her thongs. At this point I thing my mom wants to disown me. She takes a deep breath looks through the thongs and gives me 3 of them and says "You can take these ones I hardly wear them anymore". I couldn't believe it. I was in shock and it didn't feel real. She explained to me that she had known about me stealing her thongs for years. I asked how she knew and she said she found my stash of her thong early on and saw the stash pile up. I tried to defend myself and she cut me off and said "it's OK, I know the underwear I wear is sexy, thats why I wear it. It makes me feel sexy." At this point I know I'm compromised and I start telling her everything. I showed her my stash and tried to explain myself as to why I did it. My explanation was that she had sexy underwear and I blocked out the part that her was my mom and only focused on the underwear. I also told her about her pantie drawer being loaded. She laughed, and it luckily broke the tension. She said "Ya I know, I have a problem." We ended up drinking together and I told her everything I have done with her thongs. I told her I started jerking off with her thongs when I was 10 and she was surprised and only realized a few years ago. She ended up digging up all her thongs in her drawer and I told her my opinion on them all.I told her my favorite one was a sexy lace black thong that she wear all the time. Keep in mind we're both drunk. She showed me her favorites and I asked if I could have my favorite one she had but she told me that "you already have enough of my favorites." She gave me a few more of the ones she didn't wear as much and we went to bed. In the morning we made sure it was just between us and No one was going to know. Fast forward to when she moved away. She came back to town after not seeing her for a few months. Everything was normal and we didn't bring anything up about her thongs. After she left, I found the sexy black lacr thong that I told her was my favorite in my backpack. I'm not sure what's gonna happen from here and I haven't talked to her about it since. It could be good but it also could expose me. What should I do?

_-_-_-

If you u have been reading this thread you know that I have stolen a lot of my moms thongs. She had over 100 thongs in her drawer at one point and I couldn't resist taking some for myself. I think at first I did a good job at hiding it, but it started getting a little sketchy. I'll explain, she told me she was moving across the country in a few months. Since she was moving out I wasn't staying with her as much so I couldn't get a hold of her pantie drawer. One day I went over there to grab a few things and realized she wasn't home. So I went into her thong drawer and took over 10 of her thongs because I knew It might be my last time. I took my time thinking she was at work and stuffed my pockets of her thongs. As I was digging in her pantie drawer I hear her say "oh my god". She caught me red handed snooping through her underwear. I was so embarrassed, to say the least. She took a deep breath and said "what's going on". I couldn't get a word out because I was so nervous, Embarrassed, and thought my life was over. She said "You have to stop stealing my panties, im running low". I denied what she said at first and acted like I didn't do anything. She said "Empty your pockets". I shamefully emptied my pockets of 10 of her thongs. At this point I thing my mom wants to disown me. She takes a deep breath looks through the thongs and gives me 3 of them and says "You can take these ones I hardly wear them anymore". I couldn't believe it. I was in shock and it didn't feel real. She explained to me that she had known about me stealing her thongs for years. I asked how she knew and she said she found my stash of her thong early on and saw the stash pile up. I tried to defend myself and she cut me off and said "it's OK, I know the underwear I wear is sexy, thats why I wear it. It makes me feel sexy." At this point I know I'm compromised and I start telling her everything. I showed her my stash and tried to explain myself as to why I did it. My explanation was that she had sexy underwear and I blocked out the part that her was my mom and only focused on the underwear. I also told her about her pantie drawer being loaded. She laughed, and it luckily broke the tension. She said "Ya I know, I have a problem." We ended up drinking together and I told her everything I have done with her thongs. I told her I started jerking off with her thongs when I was 10 and she was surprised and only realized a few years ago. She ended up digging up all her thongs in her drawer and I told her my opinion on them all.I told her my favorite one was a sexy lace black thong that she wear all the time. Keep in mind we're both drunk. She showed me her favorites and I asked if I could have my favorite one she had but she told me that "you already have enough of my favorites." She gave me a few more of the ones she didn't wear as much and we went to bed. In the morning we made sure it was just between us and No one was going to know. Fast forward to when she moved away. She came back to town after not seeing her for a few months. Everything was normal and we didn't bring anything up about her thongs. After she left, I found the sexy black lacr thong that I told her was my favorite in my backpack. I'm not sure what's gonna happen from here and I haven't talked to her about it since. It could be good but it also could expose me. What should I do?
You should ask her to give you some cummed in panties next! And also we for sure need a booty pic of this sexy mom!

RaiderOfHerLostArc

You’re golden bro. A he’s not going say anything! In my opinion, you had the best possible outcome from getting caught. If she agreed to keep it between you two, and even GAVE you some, including the one you asked for, then you have nothing to worry about. You’re in a situation that’s usually too good to be true, so don’t worry and just enjoy it!

thongstealer881

I have an update on my current situation with my mom’s thongs. Theres some good news and bad news. She was living across the country for a few months and ended up moving back here because she didn’t like the person she was living with. The bad news is that she is living with my grandparents, so it is hard to get anytime alone with her pantie drawer because there are always people there. My grandparents don’t leave the house that often. Plus, there are a few other relatives that live there too. I am trying to think of a way where I could get alone in her room, but I think if I wait for the right opportunity, it will eventually come. It has been almost a year since I Rummaged through her hundreds of lace thongs. I miss it so fucking much! In my last post I discussed that she caught me going through her drawer and that she was ok with it, and we made sure that it wasn’t going to be discussed with anyone else. She also told me that she didn’t want me to take anymore of her thongs because she was missing all of her favorites because I took about 60 of her thongs. That is why I can’t just ask her if I can look through it because if she realizes she is missing any thongs she will know I did it. I want to do it without anyone knowing. If I get an opportunity, I will be taking at least 5 of her thongs no question. I’m hoping that she’s stocked up with more thongs. Hopefully I will have an update soon, but it might be a while. I still have about 20 of her thongs in my possession but I want more. Since I’ve been thinking about my mom’s thongs I found some old pics of her sexy thongs from her drawer. Let me know how you like these thongs and if you have any advice on the situation!

poth2747

Love your moms' thongs! How old is she? I would love to play in her panty drawer. Do you have any pictures of her in jeans or leggings.

Pantyman

Did she ask what you do with them? If you wear them? Was the conversation awkward, lets hear more about your talk please?!