I steal thongs

Maxwell2

Hello, let me introduce myself.
I am male, straight, and obsessively interested in women's undergarments, especially thongs and g-strings, but also underwired lace bra's and garter-belts. I love to see the seductive pieces in shop-windows and of course on the street, on the bodies of real women. Also when they are not wearing sheer clothes, you can see their thongs and bra's. Just take a better look, sometimes I suppose they are not really trying to hide them. The top of the bill is for me just to take a look in the drawers of women I am visiting. An evening party in a house of a family with attractive daughters or a sexy wife is a perfect opportunity to look around in the house, the bedrooms or the washing machine. I will try to show here what I have stolen!

poth2747

Well, this is my wife. Unfortunately totally unfuckable. Therefor I fuck other women, once in two, three weeks, that depends, because I have to do it secretly. My wife wears panties which only elderly ladies wear. I will show you them next time.
Your wife has a fantastic body and nice ass. Will she suck your cock, looking forward to seeing her panties.

Maxwell2

Well, let's take a look how you start a panty raid. First of all, keep it simpel. Take a look in a drawer that is accesible. You can start with the drawer of your wife or girlfriend. You can take time with that and you can do it easily when she is not at home. How my wife's drawer looks like could you see above. Also some panties she wears. Choose the most sexy ones, people are not interested in average things. My wife has some really big tits, though they are pale, saggy and shapeless. But her bra's are superb, and even a bit sexy. Look at this one:
When she bought these, I tried to persuade her to buy the matching, very tiny g-string. But she was indignant, she would never ever wear something like that. Unfortunately this lovely lace bra with half cups has no labels anymore. So I don't know the brand and the measurements. It's aproximately EUR 80 E