I steal thongs

Maxwell2

The first time I have stolen a thong of my niece as she was 18 years old was when we visited her in her first student room, in 2018. I had in my mind to look after her thongs or g-strings, but I didn't know that it would be so easy. She had her hamper just standing open in her room. It wasn't covered at all. I waited for a moment that everybody had left the room to take a look of the house, so I decided to dive into the hamper and gathered a red one. Not that sexy, they became more appealing in the years after.
Front side, back side and label (Livera lingerie S)!

Matador97

The first time I have stolen a thong of my niece as she was 18 years old was when we visited her in her first student room, in 2018. I had in my mind to look after her thongs or g-strings, but I didn't know that it would be so easy. She had her hamper just standing open in her room. It wasn't covered at all. I waited for a moment that everybody had left the room to take a look of the house, so I decided to dive into the hamper and gathered a red one. Not that sexy, they became more appealing in the years after.
Front side, back side and label (Livera lingerie S)!

Would love to see any thongs from raids of 55+ year old women, described in detail!

Maxwell2

I have several examples, just wait and see!
Thongs of elderly women, how do you get them? Well, the absolutely best method to steal interesting thongs and g-strings is to plan a panty raid during a party in somebody's house or garden, especially in the evening, when it's dark. My brother-in-law invited me on his evening gartenparty, in september 2019. I immediately I had planned to go to his bedroom to look for the drawer of his wife. After a while with a lot of small talk, I pretended to go to the toilet, but in fact I had in my mind to look for the bedrooms of my sister in law, G. in her fifties, her daughter, then 18 yo, and my niece P. you already know. Three thongs at one time would be marvelous, the (former) owners wouldn't notice ist and for me its much fun. So I went silently up the stairs, when nobody was around. It was rather dangerous, because once I was upstairs, there was no way out. I had in my mind to say, if I was caught, that the toilet was occupied and I thought, there was a toilet upstairs too.
I had a lot of adrenaline in my blood, once I opened the door of my sister-in-law's bedroom. I couldn't make any light, because then I would hang myself! Only with the light of my cell phone I had to find out where she kept her undies. I couldn't make any pics of her drawer. And I had to hurry, because that would be noticed. I felt my heart knocking in my throat. Just in time I felt two nice and sexy thongs, of a wellknown not very cheap brand. I put them away in my trousers and went to the other rooms.
At home I could see for the first time what I had gathered. I had grabbed in her drawer this one in pink and another one in black and silver, from Marie Jo. I would like to see it on her fat ass, because she looks like a pink pig! And then fuck her. She has a lot of soft meat and loves the good life. Just see yourself!

Maxwell2

Her panty drawer was a mess, and not even a real drawer but just a shelf in the wardrobe. Next time I am overthere I'll try to take pictures. But that can take some time, maybe more than a year!
Other pics of her body I will show here:

Matador97

Her panty drawer was a mess, and not even a real drawer but just a shelf in the wardrobe. Next time I am overthere I'll try to take pictures. But that can take some time, maybe more than a year!
Other pics of her body I will show here:
That’s awesome. Got any visible thong line pics of her or, thong slips of other cougars and or their panty drawers?