I steal thongs

thongLx

Got to be careful with the older generation though. I’ve smelt thongs from mums 50+ and you always seem to get more of a stale urine smell rather than fresh pussy smell
You do for sure but with vaginal dryness at that age their pussies dry up, with that said though you get a much better bum smell form their thongs

Maxwell2

An other way to steal panties is to look out for accessible laundry lines. In a crowded city where people have less space to dry their laundry, you could find balcony's where you can bend over or small gardens where you just van walk in. Stolen from the laundry line at Walenpleintje in Amsterdam 2018 is this piece!

Maxwell2

What you also can do is to look around in the hotel or B&B you have booked. In the smaller localities they don't use electronic keycards but just keys. Many people leave their room open when they are taking their breakfest. And that is your chance. In 2019 I excused myself, because I had forgotten to tale my cell phone with me, just at the moment an attractive young girl with her friend came down for their breakfest. I run up the stairs to look directly if they had left the door open. And ... yes! I saw a suitcase open on the floor with her clothes. In a splitsecond I grabbed the tinyest thong, a yellow one and disapperead. Mission accomplished! And this is the result:

Maxwell2

What you also could do is take a look in the vacation albums of your victim. Unfortunately you hardly can get into the galleries of smartphones or computers where people stock their vacationpics or private pics nowadays, but before 2000 people had their printed pics. The best picture of the magical big tits of my neighbour (80 F) I found in one of her albums. Enjoy it!

Maxwell2

It can happen that you are just walking around and suddenly you see a van in front of a house were people are moving in or out. In this case there was a young women carrying boxes with household stuff into the house. The frontdoor remained open. Wide open was also the backside of the van. Immediately I saw, just in front of me, a box with womens underwear. In a split second I decided to grab in it, looking if there would be something to my taste. And yes, at once there was that red bra. I had no time to think it over, so I took it under my coat and walked away. At home I saw what i had gathered. A fire red bra, fitting two massive boobs, but unfortunately without labels. So I don't know what size her tits are. But anyhow, I had something new for my collection and till than I didn't have anything in red!

Maxwell2

Mostly appartmentbuildings, holiday appartments and hotels have a central washing and drying basement for shared use. That is your change to take a look in other peoples laundry. Three years ago I found this tiny bra in our central basement in the dryer! It's a Intimissima 75A!

Last edited:

Maxwell2

Small explanation: the white g-string belonged to my sexy neighbour Jeannette, you saw on #65. The black and silver one I stole from my sister - in - law Gianne, a pig with a fat ass and small titties. You saw her on # 52 and #55
And the other two very tiny black ones belonged to my niece P.

Maxwell2

I forgot the bra for the tiny titties of my aunt Thelma. It's a underwired half cup bra (Warner's 75B), just perfect to show what you have when it's nearly nothing! It's just perfect to come in, when it's wrapped around your cock. During a visit I just walked up the stairs when the others were in the kitchen. Strait to her wardrobe , I saw the bra, picked it up and put it into the pocket of my trousers, just so tiny was it! Mow its a pleasure for ever.

Matador97

I forgot the bra for the tiny titties of my aunt Thelma. It's a underwired half cup bra (Warner's 75B), just perfect to show what you have when it's nearly nothing! It's just perfect to come in, when it's wrapped around your cock. During a visit I just walked up the stairs when the others were in the kitchen. Strait to her wardrobe , I saw the bra, picked it up and put it into the pocket of my trousers, just so tiny was it! Mow its a pleasure for ever.

How old is your aunt? Thong wearer?

Maxwell2

The more mentionable are the sexy tiny thongs or g-strings of her 22 years old niece, I gathered a couple of weeks ago. I was on a wedding party at the home of her parents and it was very crowded, So I could easily go upstairs for taking a look. There were more bedrooms and I didn't know which belonged to my niece and which to her stepmother and her halfsisters. They are all very sexy and good looking.
But the first room where I was in I had succes. It was a mess! There were on the floor at least a handfull of worn tiny strings. I had not much time to look around so I grabbed three pieces and leaved the room! At home I recognized one of the thongs, because I it was the same brand as I stole from her out of her laundry bag a year ago. Its a pity that I could not inspect the other rooms...
MEF9RZH_t.jpg

Last edited:

Maxwell2

I remember this was the very first thong I stole from my niece P. It was a couple of years ago. I was in her bedroom and then in the room of her stepsister D. who is far more sexy.
There I grabbed this one:

Maxwell2

The other day we slept in the bedroom of my sister in law D. You can imagenin what i did during the night. I slipped out of the bed and went straight to her wardrobe, were she kept her underwear. I chose her bridal lingerie to take home with me. I imagine that she never wore it again.

Last edited:

Maxwell2

Once I did some maintenance work in a wealthy manor. where only a middle aged woman with her grown up daughter lived. The lady of the house was not at home, neither her daughter. Only an older housekeeper had the key and accompanied me. But after a while he left me a couple of minutes alone. That was my chance! I tried a whole range of cabinets and found at last the one with her intimates. I I never saw a drawer so properly ordened. I grabbed the smallest panty, what was not easy.So I forgot to take a photograph of the drawer. Then tpo the next room, of her daughter an did the same. Unfortenately I didn't see mother nor daughter, so I don't know how they look like. But I know what they are wearing underneith! This is her mother's

and this is her daughter's

Maxwell2

What you also could do is take a look in the vacation albums of your victim. Unfortunately you hardly can get into the galleries of smartphones or computers where people stock their vacationpics or private pics nowadays, but before 2000 people had their printed pics. The best picture of the magical big tits of my neighbour (80 F) I found in one of her albums. Enjoy it!
Is there someone who can rate her tits? I a interested in how other men (or even women) think about them.