I steal thongs

Maxwell2

I'm not only stealing thongs, I steal bra's too!
These are the new purchases of my wife. It seems that her big tits are shrinking...

Last edited:

Maxwell2

My newest trophy is a tiny bra I could pick up in the shared washing machine room in the basement of our vacancy appartment. A nice slim lady of approximately 35 years from Zug in Switzerland tried to dry her bra on the washing line. I was her before as she returned... and I made this picture. Unfortunately she had removed the labels. So I don't know her measurements and the brand. But she has fine tiny tits, that's for sure. I guess its a A-cup.

ForTheLoveOfPanties

Hello, let me introduce myself.
I am male, straight, and obsessively interested in women's undergarments, especially thongs and g-strings, but also underwired lace bra's and garter-belts. I love to see the seductive pieces in shop-windows and of course on the street, on the bodies of real women. Also when they are not wearing sheer clothes, you can see their thongs and bra's. Just take a better look, sometimes I suppose they are not really trying to hide them. The top of the bill is for me just to take a look in the drawers of women I am visiting. An evening party in a house of a family with attractive daughters or a sexy wife is a perfect opportunity to look around in the house, the bedrooms or the washing machine. I will try to show here what I have stolen!
Oh my God..... you've just described me!!

Maxwell2

Hello Lynda,

If it's you who I've described, why don't you show something of yourself? I would be interested...

Maxwell2

A couple of days ago my, 22 yo niece visited us. She has grown out to an attractive, long legged and big titted lady with very sexy intimates, I found out.
I will tell you what happened and what I found in her laundry bag, she kept with her.

Maxwell2

As she came to my place, she carried two bags with her and putted them in the floor. I immediately thougt, that are her clothes for the next days because she would visit her mother, who was already with us, for a couple of days. The next minutes I was overthinking in which bag her intimates shoud be? And how could I examinate it without being disturbed?
When we sat around the table to eat, I thought: this is the only right moment . I apologized for going to the toilet and
then, one second later, I threw myself into the biggest bag. And yes! I grabbed with my fingers on the bottom of the bag some thin narrow cords and I pulled them up. What I saw ware two of the tiniest g-strings I ever held in my hands, both silver-grey. But they ware so twisted together that I hardly understood how they really looked like.
When I got them apart, I took a pic of the one with some extra cords with a label of Hunkemöller and putted ytit back into the bag. The other one , even more tiny I kept in my pocket for myself! Such an arousing moment.

Maxwell2

Last edited: