Ikingsky thongs on amazon

Bobvilla

Just ordered my first pack of ikingsky bulge v strings from amazon .

They make so many types of thongs..

Any suggestions??

Pink

Anzermix thongs on amazon are awesome ! I’ve got 12 pair. I basically the only underwear I wear

Gbanger

Would love to hear your review on them Bobvilla. Amazon has a lot of men's thong options, but I haven't really experimented much with their selection. I tend to be skeptical since so much on amazon is cheaply made shit.

Wedgielover19

I’ve only recently gone over to iKingsky thongs. I bought them on AliExpress they do a 9 pack of various colors

I can honestly say they are the best thongs I have. Having tried lots of different thongs over the last couple of years the most important thing for me is support, they are great, offer incredible support and have the ability to stretch too. I have struggled in the past with being to fit everything in without bulging out of the sides but these are great!

Bobvilla

The thongs I bought had a wide thong band up the ass and small side straps. I dont like them at all. I rather a v string with a true string up your ass.

Ordered another v string style from kingsky. Similar to the picture posted by wedgie lover but Modal with a large front pouch and also a true thong style version.

We shall see.

Anyone try bulge pouch bikinis??

VegasThong702

I buy a lot iKingsky. Check me out on Instagram. @bigbulgethong702

Attachments

• 3CA1DD51-F6B4-45F4-BD40-D73ABDDF23EC.jpeg
    3CA1DD51-F6B4-45F4-BD40-D73ABDDF23EC.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 94
  • EC57FE2F-A1CD-4588-8684-5810F42DF5F2.jpeg
    EC57FE2F-A1CD-4588-8684-5810F42DF5F2.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 92

Bobvilla

Just Got the ikingsky modal v strings.. (similar look to a vs cotton v string) its so soft and the pouch is great but definitely a bit small for my average size. The side straps are adequate and do not roll. But my major issue is the thong strap is a good width but very thick and really bothers your crack. Oh well!!

Bobvilla

Also got there "big pouch" I kingsky t back thong in polyamide / spandex material. This is a true thong. Thicker side straps and thong strap. Stays in place and holds the junk. Soft stretchy material. Just very shiney looking which is wierd for everyday thongs..

Want to try a true g string.. just afraid the strings wont be strong enough to keep the pouch where it belongs.

ThongOne

Broke down & bought some.

Attachments

• 20191202_090424.jpg
    20191202_090424.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • 20191202_090249.jpg
    20191202_090249.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 35
  • 20191202_090246.jpg
    20191202_090246.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20191202_090242.jpg
    20191202_090242.jpg
    795.8 KB · Views: 38

Newt8155

I have purchased several iKingsky from amazon. They seem to hold up quite well. Very comfortable as well.

Regnoht

I just ordered 6 thongs and 6 g strings from them on Amazon. I already have some from them and love them. They really are a good brand for the price. I have tried many brands and styles over the last 22 years and these are my go to thongs and g strings.

NCThonger

I have tried the Ikingsky thongs from Amazon. They are well made and definitely worth the purchase price. Some of the pouches are a bit larger than I prefer and cause the dreaded loose fabric pouch bulge at the bottom of the pouch, but with some work you can position them to minimize it.

Newt8155

I have tried the Ikingsky thongs from Amazon. They are well made and definitely worth the purchase price. Some of the pouches are a bit larger than I prefer and cause the dreaded loose fabric pouch bulge at the bottom of the pouch, but with some work you can position them to minimize it.

Agree