Jacee's story

Taffy1966

So I was 42 and in a chatroom when this girl started talking to me. It turned out she was 23 and loved older guys. I thought I'd test the water a little and tell her how I love girls that dress sexy like stockings peeking out from a short skirt or a black thong visible either sticking out of or through white trousers (pants). To my absolute amazement she told me that is how she likes to dress adding that she likes the attention even if it is the wrong kind. I seriously couldn't believe it but we carried on talking and she sent me a picture of her taken in the mirror wearing baby blue capris with a huge black whaletail. She gave me her number straight away and I think we had phone sex that night.

A few days later I went to visit her where she lived in Arizona about 7 hours drive from me. We met at the hotel I'd booked where she showed up with her 8 year old son. She was wearing PJ's and no whaletail just yet. However as soon as her son was asleep we were going at it like crazy and giving each other huge hickeys.

The next morning we were getting ready to go to the mall, she put on a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a black thong. This was my first glimps of her whaletail and the first time I'd ever been with a girl who did it on purpose. The three of us walked around the mall for most of the day, her son played in the kiddie area while we sat and watched and I played with her thong. It was hot as hell feeling her whaletail knowing lots of moms and guys could see it too. At one point when we walking around she said that she'd heard someone say to someone else "that's gross." I think that turned her on a bit. We sat in the food court and ate while her black thong rose further up her back. I was so turned on. Whilte we were eating a girl walked past in a pair of tight black leggings. Jacee told me she liked wearing those too.

That night she said that the next day she wanted to drive me crazy by wearing white pants with a black thong. It was late and the only place open was Wal-Mart! They didn't have a great selection but we did manage to buy white capris, a black lacy thong, a black lacy bra, and a tight white tank with kiss lips all over.

The next morning she got ready to go to the mall again (not a great number of places to go with an 8 year old), she put on her tank top and bra which totally showed through clearly as well it showing out of the sides. In fact there was probably more bra hanging out than there was under the tank. The pants were fairly see through, she was getting ready pulling her thong up like it was the most normal thing in the World to do in front of your kid.

At the mall her black thong was hanging out of her white pants all day, the biggest whale tail I saw was when she bent down in the Disney store and I swear her thong was half way up her back. There was nothing left to the imagination, it was there for all to see.

I told her with a neck absolutely full of dark hickeys, her tattoos, her black bra & thong under her white tank & capris, that she looked like a complete skanky bitch. She liked that, she liked when people looked at her disgusted or if they commented. She liked the attention like she said. All day we walked around, she liked it when I out my arm around her and played with her thong or pulled it up slightly further than it already was.

Sadly this was before phone cameras were standard so I didn't get any photos but I still have the very vivid memories. Jacee turned out to be crazy jealous and it didn't last much longer, but she is the only girl who had a constant whale tail and on purpose.

Last edited:

Taffy1966

Great story dude! But 23 with an 8 year old ?? That’s hardcore haha
Yeah I hadn't really thought of that!

Since writing this, I did remember her telling me that she'd jump in a pool or river dressed like that so she'd go more see through. Sadly that never happened.

Joe9099

Fuck me that's an amazing story. Was she embarrassed? Did you get asked to leave the mall? And a whaletail in the Disney Store full of kids? Wow. Did her friends say anything to her? So many fucking questions. She sounds like a complete slut too.

Taffy1966

No she wasn't embarrassed, she loved it. No we didn't get asked to leave the mall. I forgot until you asked, we went to her (female) cousin's house...she didn't say a thi g! Not a word except asking where the white pants she'd given her were. I couldn't believe it, not a ducking word about what a skanky bitch she looked.

Joe9099

No she wasn't embarrassed, she loved it. No we didn't get asked to leave the mall. I forgot until you asked, we went to her (female) cousin's house...she didn't say a thi g! Not a word except asking where the white pants she'd given her were. I couldn't believe it, not a ducking word about what a skanky bitch she looked.
Quite a fucking story