Justme return 🤤

dell69

Hey guys! It’s been a while and can’t believe it’s been over a year since I’ve last posted. Found this gem today! Down in FL for the upcoming holiday and while grabbing some
stuff from the store, saw her bend over with her BF and her tiny g string popped out!
As the holiday season approaches, I’ve been thinking about either sharing a OF for you guys and see Vids and never before seen slips before! Or can send vids through Mega files. Let me know your thoughts and who all still checks these threads ;) Have a great weekend!

I for sure kno im interested. Keep up the good work! Mega files work for me(y)

Gold

Got this one today heading into Costco! She Wasn’t all that attractive but hey a whaletail is a whaletail 😉 If you guys are looking for vids or Mega files please PM me to work something out - Have a few years worth of slips and some that I’ve never posted!
I kinda love when a girl who isn’t the most attractive wears a thong. Takes confidence and I like to see girls who are comfortable in their own skin

plus it’s a nice surprise. I’m often not expecting a thong slip from some girls and then they usually have some of the best whale tails cause they don’t give a fuck hahaha

some girls who are really hot are very self conscious and won’t let their thongs slip out at much

if you have more pics of her I’d love to see them