Justme Return ;)

justme1

Hey guys! It seems like yearly WT goes away and then suddenly pops up again haha Don't know if any of you remember my work back on the older forums, here's some screenshots and pics from my work. I still go WT hunting here and there but as you all know, its damn near impossible finding them now! Comment as always are appreciated!

justme1

Great hearing from everyone! Ill try to update daily if not every other day. Will be posting everything I still have from past websites. And if there's any new ones I get will be sure to post those first. Does anyone know a good video hosting site?

More from the red steps ;)

randy

xhamster for video hosting is decent but they can flag things you wouldnt expect. great to see you posting.

justme1

Thanks for all the comments. Ill try to post all material I still have in the coming weeks! Still hunting but as you know, its ever so hard to find WT now :(

archer

I need to start hanging out in shoe stores! Awesome captures, thanks for sharing. I want to see what the third thong looks like; there are a lot of strings.

justme1

I found that's where a lot of them still pop out. Used to live in NYC and that was prime area haha. Went to a baseball game last night and saw this cute blonde! Wish I could have gotten better pics but enjoy. And as always comments and recommendations are welcomed 👊