Korean Wife - Thongs!!!

EatTheMonkey

This was a good day. She had a short dress on with of course a thong underneath when we went out in the morning.

Later that day we had a pretty good fuck and after she fell asleep on the bed then later in the evening she took her thong off and it still had a nice bit of cum sitting in it.

I'm trying to get her to let me video her sucking my cock but she's a bit reluctant at the moment.

Anyway, enjoy these for now.

EatTheMonkey

Went to the local swimming pool and after she got changed she wore a short skirt with a thong underneath.

Went to the food market after and it's multi level so I'm pretty sure other people could see when we went up/down stairs.

I love the thought of other people catching a quick look at her, I think it's pretty hot.

stepdaddyt

Would love to be at that store when she was there. would have definitely been staring at her and trying to get a upskirt pic. Love how wet she gets.

irthonger

Mod
These upskirts are so fucking hot! I love your wife! She is so hot! I love that you can see the impressions on her ass from her swim suit! Looks a bit cheeky. Any shots of her at the pool?

EatTheMonkey

These upskirts are so fucking hot! I love your wife! She is so hot! I love that you can see the impressions on her ass from her swim suit! Looks a bit cheeky. Any shots of her at the pool?
I did take any at the pool unfortunately as I had my phone in a storage locker.