last night in costa rica caught in wifes sisters panties

Thongpantylover23

I wake up and walk out to kitchen for water and coffee.. I am naked and rock hard, morning wood...

The sister laundry basket is sitting there with panties on top.. I look at two and find a cotton thong... I put it on. its a little big but a turn on...

The sister walks in and says did not know you were up, I turn and she is naked... my panties are big on you.... I said of course you have that big banging ass...

The wife walks in and says they too big on you... I turn and laugh... she then says I have a deal for you two... i know you two want to fuck i can tell... you can do it as many times until the plane leaves ... I just want to pull a train of as many of those college boys as who will do it..

I said they must wear rubbers.. me or sister put them on them there choice... and we can watch... the sister says I wanna fuck them all also, always wanted to pull train..

I will be waiting on my bed to fuck you get in here fast and her sister walks away... the wife says go fuck her I gonna masterbate on porch...

The sister laying on bed spread open in thong.. she pulls thong to side and says come eat my pussy.. she was awesome sex...

she then put on panties and bra and said that was best sex in over a year.. my sister is lucky... I said I love your ass and you fuck great I will fuck you anytime...

I went back to our room.. the wife said I heard her... I said yeah she loud like you... give me panties please she threw me pair....

we went to town I wore her skort.... they wore only bathing suits... we went to slutty cothes store and got them short skirts and see through bras..

we found them on beach and the girls got them to agree fast.. we wnt and bought a dozen rubbers.. 10 guys showed up... my wife met at door and made them get naked... I had ten naked cocks in my condo...

The wife and sister came out naked.. sat down next to guys and rubbed tehir cocks..

every guy let me roll the rubber down their cock...

when the last guy stuck it in my wife... I asked them who will jerk me off now... 5 guys said yes 5 said no...
they took turns rubbing my cock... it was great..

anyone willing to blow me i said.. my wife laughed and said he is going further.. I said I sucked neighbors he did not do mine yet..

one guy stepped up and said I will , I like sucking cock.. I have sucked all of theres at different times..

my wife said I gonna fuck him in other room ... you crossing line.. I said girls eat you out all the time... her sister said you are correct and laid on her back and slid down and put his dick in her mouth while he sicked mine.. then a guy went on her...

I yelled to the wife she sucked cock better... I asked him to stop and said lets all go stand in circle and jerk off while he fuckes my wife... everyone agreed. i handed out her panties.. we all walked in she on bottom getting pounded... we past around lube.. then i said I wanna fuck you later... she turned and said.. thats fine... I said we all want to watch.. she said where my sister... I said she is getting it doggie in other room...