Legendary Baywatch episode

x20

This I believe is the Baywatch episode with the most thong action, season 2 episode 9 "The Trophy Part 1"
Here's a music video montage from that episode:

Some screencaps I made:

And a short clip:

I can upload more clips on my xhamster account later, just using this quick upload for now since you have to wait for a day or so until clips are up on xhamster

Moonwatcher

That is a great episode for thonged bottoms, though not of Baywatch stars who played lifeguards.
So happy to finally acquire all 11 Baywatch seasons on dvd , especially the last two set in Hawaii. So many luscious bottoms !

pj510

Unreal. I love the high-waisted look. Makes any body type look better - long legs, short legs, big ass, little ass. Amazing.

thongtanuk

This I believe is the Baywatch episode with the most thong action, season 2 episode 9 "The Trophy Part 1"
Here's a music video montage from that episode:

Some screencaps I made:

And a short clip:

I can upload more clips on my xhamster account later, just using this quick upload for now since you have to wait for a day or so until clips are up on xhamster

Have you posted more clips? If so, what's your xhamster account?

Thongstud8

Great episode, I always feel bad for the girl who wears the huge ass diaper bottoms amongst a group of thonged friends.

x20

Sorry about the delay, it's been a busy summer
I'll see what I can do to night, I have some time over now

x20

Sorry for the delay, here's some more

Interesting shorts design 😁

Girl in black thong running in the background:

The girl in the pink thong so mean, but I still love her 😄

thongtanuk

Sorry for the delay, here's some more

Interesting shorts design 😁

Girl in black thong running in the background:

The girl in the pink thong so mean, but I still love her 😄
Girl in the patterned thong on the right during the volleyball scene is awesome. Shame she wasn't one of the featured characters.

x20

OK, sorry for the delay
Here's all the clips I've upoaded before for download split up in two folders you'll have to check mark the squares for which files you won't to download and can mark them all by clicking the square at the top: