Lucky to have a friend like this!

ThongDream206

Went out to dinner with my good friend. Was blessed with this amazing photo. Although no visible stains or anything on her thong. The magic of her red Victoria’s Secret thong, with the matching red toes, and to top of it the Michael Kors jeans. Just really does it for me. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do! 😊

ThongDream206

It’s been quite a long time everyone. As life goes on, sometimes gets a little bit harder to get any pictures or time to enjoy my friends thongs. Luckily was able to get a few minutes and snap a couple photos of some dirty laundry, and even got a quick pic of her underwear “drawer”. Love seeing all the Victoria’s Secret tags❤️! Hope you all enjoy. :)

Pantyman

I think all of us want a friend like that. How did you bring the thong topic up? Do you talk about it often? What does she know of your interests? Amazing content, thanks for sharing!

ThongDream206

I think all of us want a friend like that. How did you bring the thong topic up? Do you talk about it often? What does she know of your interests? Amazing content, thanks for sharing!
She is truely an amazing friend! I have discussed a little bit about our situation earlier in this thread, but it was so many years ago I don’t remember exactly how it all started down to the “T”. Yes, we do talk about thongs and other clothing quite a bit. I buy her a decent amount of undies and other clothes throughout the year, so the topic comes up frequently. Your welcome, glad other people enjoy it as much as I do!!

sharkred01

Oh man, I'm a crossdresser (I'm the one in my profile picture), although I haven't done it for almost a year, but I wish I had a friend like that, who would give me her thongs and bras and send me sexy photos like that , well I have a friend, my best friend who knows what I'm a Crossdresser for, and she gave me a bra, although it was only once, but well she helped me a lot in my transformation, we are confident that we even went together to buy lingerie and clothes , once we bought some matching thongs, I don't know if I've worn it, but I did wear mine several times and the times I went out with it, I wore a thong under my jeans.

I hope you keep updating this thread, it's really great. Greetings from Mexico.

I'm so excited to see this thread again, hoping its more active again :) i see this must be without her knowledge, is she not as willing to send you pics anymore?