Lucky to have a friend like this!

Bobvilla

Wow this is amazing.. I think I just jizzed my pants!!!!!!!

I love those shots of her thongs still in her pants in the laundry. And the fresh thongs out of the laundry are amazing! I love seeing what a girl has been wearing!!!! Please keep those comming. Did u get a pair that day? Did u ask her for a dirty pair right off her body ever? I would live to cum all over those thongs!

ThongDream206

Wow this is amazing.. I think I just jizzed my pants!!!!!!!

I love those shots of her thongs still in her pants in the laundry. And the fresh thongs out of the laundry are amazing! I love seeing what a girl has been wearing!!!! Please keep those comming. Did u get a pair that day? Did u ask her for a dirty pair right off her body ever? I would live to cum all over those thongs!

Definitely agree. I love seeing the thongs tucked into pants when they’ve been taken off and still rolled up in whatever she was wearing! Whenever she is doing her laundry I always try to sit in the area so that I can see what she has been wearing. Also helps with knowing which thongs to buy next depending on what gets washed most! I did not ask for a pair yesterday. I have to ask sparingly for the dirty pairs because I know she doesn’t like to give them out. Ha ha ha. So every couple months I’ll ask and try to get one. And yes, there has been 1 or 2 times that I did get a freshly taken off pair. Hot, warm and musky= AMAZING! It was a rare day! Most come from the laundry basket. I will definitely be trying to get some more shots next time I’m over there.

Bobvilla

U ever cum in a pair and leave them for her? I'd love to have a female friend just willingly give me a pair of her panties.. I mean she has to know your smelling her pussy while jerking off and cumming to her.. she must love it

ThongDream206

U ever cum in a pair and leave them for her? I'd love to have a female friend just willingly give me a pair of her panties.. I mean she has to know your smelling her pussy while jerking off and cumming to her.. she must love it

I definitely have not! We are very close friends and over the years have had several in depth conversations about what we like in sexual ways. And I have learned long ago that she does not like cum. So I think it would be quite rude to cum in her thong and leave it there for her to find. Would probably jeopardize everything that I have going on with our thong fetish relationship. And if I want to try and get dirty pairs in the future, that would not be an ok move. And I’m sure she knows that I like the smell her thongs and odors, but I have not asked how she feels about it.

ThongDream206

Thong Thursday. Here’s a quick shot that my friend sent me one day sitting on the toilet. Ha ha. Told her I wanted to see what thong she was wearing that day. And this is what I got. A lululemon camo thong! wish she had taken a little lower photo to see the possible stains!
F3DDE568-6E6E-44F5-AA0E-A375C77C4A8D.jpeg

Bobvilla

Since u said u spoke about your sexual ways.. she knows u have a dirty, worn thong fetish and she volunteers her pussy and panties to your sexy ways? What's her sexual way/fetish? Love the toilet pic.. dont know how u dint just fuck her lol I'd be so horny around her.. constant boner...

ThongDream206

Yes, she definitely knows that I have a thong fetish, I have several hundred thongs and panties I have bought over the years. And I especially have a fetish for her thongs because I have been able to see them in the laundry, or come out of her pants, and obviously the dirty pairs are best. But please don’t confuse that with her “volunteering” her body, only if your meaning the pussy odor on a dirty pair. But There has never been any physical sexual actions between us. And not ever really likely to happen either. So this is only a friend to friend thing we have. Granted it sounds weird I know, but that’s just how it goes. I buy her new thongs, bras, leggings, she gives me her old thongs bras and leggings. And rarely do I get a dirty pair to keep. Yes I agree that it’s very common for me to be aroused when I’m around her, see her thongs pop out, or get to take photos and touch dirty pairs. But that does not mean that I can fuck her or anything like that. I have jacked off in the bathroom a few times. But don’t think she knew that was happening.

Bobvilla

Yea I meant volunteering her pushy and panties as the oussy was making the panties dirty for u.. not u fucking her lol

So do u wear the panties and leggings? Do you ever ask for socks?

ThongDream206

Ok. In that case yes, she volunteers here “juice” for my liking on the thongs. Ha ha. And yes I have, I have worn more of her thongs and panties she’s has given me. Typically she will give me a few thongs, and then I will go and put one on in the bathroom and wear it the rest of the day. I don’t usually wear her leggings as they are smaller than my figure and don’t fit well. Instead, I have gone to Victoria’s Secret and lululemon and purchased myself my own leggings to wear.

If you check out my other thread- http://whaletail-forum.com/threads/first-time-posting-photos.6657/ You can see some photos of myself in thongs/panties/ and leggings. Let me know what you think!

And I have not asked for socks. But have taken a few smells of socks from the dirty laundry basket and shoes before.