Lucky to have a friend like this!

ThongDream206

I’ll see what she’s got laying around next time I’m over at her place. And no I have not worn the dirty pairs. Typically just save those in their own respectful spot. Wouldn’t want to cross contaminate an amazing dirty thong with my own smell. Ha ha. Keep em fresh with her scent!

ThongDream206

I asked and received! An amazing photo of my friend on the toilet with a beautiful stain on her lululemon camo thong! Gave me a serious blood rush and almost had to go rub one out at work!! Be using that later tonight for sure! Let me know what you guys think! Love the Comments you guys are leaving as well! Keep it up 😊293B3197-0B4A-452D-8DAF-0BD43214DB36.jpeg

ThongDream206

How did you talk her into that pic? I’d love to see more
Thank you @tcz, it started to get me hard as well when I opened the picture! Didn’t really have to do much, just kind of said that I like the photos she had been sending me, in regards to the thong on toilet pictures and asked if she would send me one from today of what she was wearing! And she sent that shortly after! Love it!
Those are so fucking hot. I hope you got to smell them
I wish that I could smell them! She was at work today and will have probably washed them by the time I’m at her place again. :/ hopefully that will mean a new fresh pair to smell next time I’m over at her place. Or if I’m lucky that pair will be in the dirty laundry basket! Fingers crossed!

tcz

It’s nice she just sent you a pic of the wet spots
Maybe she will continue to send better and better stuff.
Great thread and looking forward for what’s to come next

ThongDream206

Would sure like and hope that she does continue to send better and better. I’m waiting for my old phone to charge so I can try and get a booty thong pic for everyone’s enjoyment!

Reactions: tcz

1goodthing

Oh mg God that one on toilet is hot. How did that convo not go in the direction of talking about her being turned on and you also? Would love to see a screenshot of the convo!

ThongDream206

Ha ha agreed. Super hot! To be honest there wasn’t actually any messages sent back and forth. I had called her to discuss something totally unrelated to thongs or toilet pics, but sneakily snuck in a comment that I would like to see what she was wearing. After the conversation was over, she sent that a little while after. So didn’t have the chance to ask if she was turned on or not. Lol. And pretty sure that she knows it turned me on😉