Lucky to have a friend like this!

ThongDream206

I do not believe so. There might have been a few pairs years ago, but now days she’s pretty much thongs only. And pretty much g strings more than anything else.

ThongDream206

I don’t think there was anything specific in which it happened. Over the course of the years when I would buy her new thongs and would get her older pairs in return, I just kept mentioning that I would like a dirty pair instead of always getting clean washed pairs back. And took many many many times of requesting the dirty ones and she eventually gave me a pair. And then took several more months, maybe even a year before I got any other dirty pairs. To this day I don’t think she really likes giving me her dirty pairs, she thinks it pretty weird and odd. Not very comfortable with it. But you never know, maybe she would be open to selling them(dirty pairs) if anyone would be interested! Also I have tons of her old thongs and would be willing to sell some of her old washed pairs if anyone is interested! Let me know.

Bobvilla

Do you have a sexual relationship with her? If I bought any female friends thongs they would probably think I'm a creep lol

ThongDream206

I do NOT have a sexual relationship with her. There has never been anything between us in that regards. Just very close friends. And probably at the start it was a little weird/ creepy. But I think she got over that when she realized I was pretty much willing to buy her whatever she wanted from Victoria’s Secret or other stores. And my reward in the deal was that i would buy her thongs/ bras/ leggings or whatever. And she would give me the old stuff that didn’t fit or she was getting rid of. So I have quite a few pairs from our trade agreement. 99% of which is clean and washed though.

dipber

Alright everyone. Little update for your enjoyment! The first bra, light pink, is a bra that she purchased for me specifically, and bought herself a identical matching bra in light blue. Love that we have the same bra and can “match”. Other bras like mentioned are slightly older and no longer fit her, so she gave them to me for my collection!
View attachment 56958
View attachment 56959

Older bras
View attachment 56960View attachment 56961View attachment 56962View attachment 56963View attachment 56964

I also happened to find another dirty pair!
View attachment 56965

Old washed stained pair
View attachment 56966View attachment 56967

Lastly for today’s update, these are “signature” thongs that she was going to be getting rid of as part of the wardrobe update, and she gave them to me so I could have more options to wear and grow the collection. View attachment 56968

Actually, I figure it’s time to give everyone a little teaser photo, I happened to catch this shot when I was over at her place and she was looking the other way talking with a friend of ours.
View attachment 56969

Hope everyone is enjoying the posts!?
More comments and likes and I may just post a few more thong/ VTL shots I’ve captured!
Noiiice!
Alright everyone. Little update for your enjoyment! The first bra, light pink, is a bra that she purchased for me specifically, and bought herself a identical matching bra in light blue. Love that we have the same bra and can “match”. Other bras like mentioned are slightly older and no longer fit her, so she gave them to me for my collection!
View attachment 56958
View attachment 56959

Older bras
View attachment 56960View attachment 56961View attachment 56962View attachment 56963View attachment 56964

I also happened to find another dirty pair!
View attachment 56965

Old washed stained pair
View attachment 56966View attachment 56967

Lastly for today’s update, these are “signature” thongs that she was going to be getting rid of as part of the wardrobe update, and she gave them to me so I could have more options to wear and grow the collection. View attachment 56968

Actually, I figure it’s time to give everyone a little teaser photo, I happened to catch this shot when I was over at her place and she was looking the other way talking with a friend of ours.
View attachment 56969

Hope everyone is enjoying the posts!?
More comments and likes and I may just post a few more thong/ VTL shots I’ve captured!
Noiceeee!!

ThongDream206

Pulled out the box of Thongs from my friend. Here’s a few more In the collection.
image.jpg
image.jpg

hi, does she have any string bikini panties?
String bikini styles as requested from above.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some my original favorite thongs. The Victoria’s Secret Pink lace back v-string. My friend had soo many of this style, and I used to love seeing them pop out of her pants.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Super old dirty pair. Unfortunately no more smell. But found it tucked away in one of her boxes.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Im also going to be headed to hang out with her for a little bit tomorrow. Hopefully I can get into her room and take some photos of the laundry basket for everyone. Fingers crossed! ?

Bobvilla

Those vs pink panties are so sexy.

I'm surprised your friend gave you those vs signature thongs.. women usually love how comfortable they are if they like more of a g string.. since the triangle adds a bit more "coverage" its a win win to a female.. surprised she gave those up.. and I love how stained her pussy gets the fabric.. mmmmmm

ThongDream206

Yes there are times that I have worn hers. Sometimes I’ll ask for a single pair when I’m over at her place, and then go put it on the the bathroom. But I have also purchased my own stuff to wear from Victoria’s Secret. And have numerous of my own to wear. Typically more g string style or “smaller” design styles to keep it hidden under my clothes. There are some photos in my other post in the male thong section that you can check out. All of those are my personal thongs.

ThongDream206

Those vs pink panties are so sexy.

I'm surprised your friend gave you those vs signature thongs.. women usually love how comfortable they are if they like more of a g string.. since the triangle adds a bit more "coverage" its a win win to a female.. surprised she gave those up.. and I love how stained her pussy gets the fabric.. mmmmmm

Yes she definitely loved the way they feel and fit. And also she liked the fact that they didn’t fall apart like the newer ones are prone too. And think I have 10 signature pairs from her over the years. She definitely is a g string lover now. Trying to keep the lines hidden when she’s wearing her amazing leggings and yoga pants.

ThongDream206

To be honest I don’t think they did. If there was any it is so faint that it doesn’t do it justice. Those were probably some of the first pairs I had gotten from her years ago. And Have been sitting in a box with several other pairs I had gotten.