Lucky to have a friend like this!

Ha ha. Pretty sure that she was still around when I took the pictures. Instead of her piling the thongs by her, she just piled them closer to me and then I went through and took the photos. She continued folding the remainder of her clothes. We definitely have a close friendship. But that situation does not happen often for sure. Just a random time that I happened to be over when she was folding laundry.
i'm so jealous, that'd be a dream come true gosh

Shoebox1.1

This relationship is not normal lol! I’m tellin you bro.. you get this girl alone and drunk you will smash it! No girl does all this without interest in you. She’s a fox. Hit that shit. For us. Please. :)
Get those inhibitions down and it’s on.

Cr2606

Does she know that you post any pictures on the internet? Perhaps you've told her specifically about this forum?

spacecrate

Upload this video please

It’s been what seems like too long! But I was finally able to get some pictures for everyone. I’ll begin with apologizing for the quality as I was only able to get screenshots from a video I had taken. I recently attended a concert with my friend. When we got out of the car I knew it was gonna be good for me, she was wearing some low rise jeans with a Victoria’s Secret one piece thong body suit! And underneath had a Victoria’s Secret Pink double string thong. As we were dancing and enjoying the concert it was popping out so many times and I couldn’t keep my eyes off. I tried taking photos but with her dancing I couldn’t get any quality pictures. So I tried taking a couple videos and manages to screenshot these few pics. Hope you all enjoy and I’ll be trying to get some more dirty laundry or better pics soon!View attachment 71035View attachment 71036View attachment 71037View attachment 71038View attachment 71039

ThongDream206

This relationship is not normal lol! I’m tellin you bro.. you get this girl alone and drunk you will smash it! No girl does all this without interest in you. She’s a fox. Hit that shit. For us. Please. :)
Get those inhibitions down and it’s on.

Honestly that is not going to be happening. That would not be something I feel personally comfortable with doing. I’m not going to get my best friend drunk just to try and score with her. And in all reality there have been plenty of times where we have been Intoxicated at parties or hangouts or together and nothing has happened because that’s not the right thing to do. And I very much appreciate the photos I get, and for her to be a friend that is perfectly acceptable to me.

Secondly I do not have recent updates. Things have been a little chaotic with the current world situation and i really haven’t gotten and pictures from her. Along those lines as well, it’s not likely that I am willing to join a public picture hosting site to get the images then posted to this site. Too many variables that come along with it. I apologize for not having updates or ability to post more at this time. I hope you all can understand. And if things change in the future then we i take that as it goes.
Hope you all are still doing well and staying safe. :)

Delete333

So how did your friend find out about you wearing thongs and your thong fetish?
When you're with her, do you wear any of hers that you have accumulated over time?
Have you ever thought about you and her ever going out in public wearing matching thongs or just thongs period and bending and squatting over to gauge reactions one might have?

ThongDream206

So how did your friend find out about you wearing thongs and your thong fetish?
When you're with her, do you wear any of hers that you have accumulated over time?
Have you ever thought about you and her ever going out in public wearing matching thongs or just thongs period and bending and squatting over to gauge reactions one might have?

well I had the liking for thongs before we became close friends. And over the years when I would hang out at her place they would always be laying around. And or I would sneak into her room and go through her underwear drawer And laundry basket. Eventually we just kind of started talking about thongs underwear and bras, And me wearing them. And then she would give me pairs here and there. Then kind of just led into me offering to buy her what she wanted in which she happily Accepted. Lol. Yes there are plenty of times that I have worn thongs she has given me, and even put them on at her house to show her. And also there have been plenty of Times that we have worn matching thongs to events or games or just random days I would go to her place. But have not gotten into the exposing in public thing.

Delete333

well I had the liking for thongs before we became close friends. And over the years when I would hang out at her place they would always be laying around. And or I would sneak into her room and go through her underwear drawer And laundry basket. Eventually we just kind of started talking about thongs underwear and bras, And me wearing them. And then she would give me pairs here and there. Then kind of just led into me offering to buy her what she wanted in which she happily Accepted. Lol. Yes there are plenty of times that I have worn thongs she has given me, and even put them on at her house to show her. And also there have been plenty of Times that we have worn matching thongs to events or games or just random days I would go to her place. But have not gotten into the exposing in public thing.

Is there a pair you and her like to match more than the other? The fact you two coordinate is awesome.

ThongDream206

That would be the hottest thing if both of you took a picture wearing the same thong

I would definitely agree with you on that! Would be super hot being next to her in her thong. And getting a photo of us. But don’t think it would be very likely to happen unfortunately. Next time I see her, ill try and run it past her nonchalantly and see. But guessing not :/. I might be able to find pictures of us individually in the same thong, but don’t have a way to upload at this point, as mentioned in previous posts, haven’t signed up for any hosting sites yet. I know there’s a picture of me in a leopard double string in my other thread. And a picture of her in the “same” pair posted earlier here. But not quite the same as “together“