lunch and grocery shopping

pearl thong

Can I tell you how much I love warm weather?

This MILF was awesome. Coudl clearly see the thong, but the pictures, just failed. You can see her ass swallowing up her shorts:
IMG_1707.jpgIMG_1708.jpgIMG_1709.jpgIMG_1710.jpgIMG_1711.jpgIMG_1712.jpgIMG_1713.jpgIMG_1714.jpg

This milf had nothing on, I got several clear views of her bending over. No v string or anything.
IMG_1717.jpgIMG_1718.jpgIMG_1719.jpgIMG_1720.jpgIMG_1721.jpgIMG_1722.jpgIMG_1724.jpgIMG_1727.jpg

poth2747

wow she was better off not wearing a thong because it would of showed through those white shorts, figured she was wearing a G-string.

joni joni

I disagree (the perv in me says) she should've worn a white thong as it is the only appropriate panty for white pants. and it would've shone nicely

You're actually only supposed to wear "nude" color underwear under white. I was thinking she had on a seamless nudge thong that lays real flat. A lot of women make the mistake of wearing white under white. I even have two nude thongs for my white golf pants and white linen pants I wear to the beach on vacation.