• A girly girl's arse - all fat and soft

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Her arse is too small :-(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Her arse is too fat :-(

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Sybb

A little bit of backstory here: Mai Shiranui originates from Fatal Fury 2, and the FF series was actually made by ex Capcom exployees who had worked on the unsuccessful original Street Fighter. So when other Capcom staff made Street Fighter II and introduced Chun Li, the ex Capcom staff, now working at SNK, introduced Mai Shiranui.

These are from the newest game The King of Fighters XV (not even released yet):

And then we have a good old sprite from the old 90s KoF games:

Mai Shiranui was the first ever videogame female with arse wobble. This was back in 1995.

italknoobs

Man that last sprite is ridiculous, I can't believe they made it wobble like that. Her ass must be unbelievably unfit if it moves around like that. Wtf kind of training is she doing? Isn't she supposed to be working out her butt too? To top it all off she wears an outfit that exposes most of her ass when she knows it's not toned at all!

PeterHeter

Mai has been known for 25 years to have a flabby arse. I literally remember on old British videogame forums in the early 00s how people made fun of how flabby it was, especially compared to other KoF chicks.

In the first image, you can see how she has tremendous amounts of hip flab just pouring over her thighs. And of course that classic sprite from KoF96 and onwards shows how flappy flabby her fat bum really is.

Man that last sprite is ridiculous, I can't believe they made it wobble like that. Her ass must be unbelievably unfit if it moves around like that. Wtf kind of training is she doing? Isn't she supposed to be working out her butt too?
It IS unbelievably unfit. Look at those still images. Look how fucking fat and soft it looks.

To top it all off she wears an outfit that exposes most of her ass when she knows it's not toned at all!
This is my favourite. Imagine being well aware of how flabby your bum is, and THEN choose a thong to let all that booty flab hang out and wobble freely. This seriously makes me wonder what kind of mentality Mai has. Is she proud of being so flabby back there? Or is she doing it in an effort to accept her bum which she is really ashamed of?

Her arse is so fat that if you didn't see the rest of her, you would think she was a fat ugly woman.