Me in women’s and men’s thongs

HenleyUponThames

Undoubtedly had my best shopping experience yesterday. I went to a local Ann Summers store and whilst browsing, the sales associate asked if they could help.

So I began by saying I was looking for a bodie, but wanted one for a taller torso. She asked if I knew the size of my partner, but I was immediately upfront that it was for me. Her respond was ‘oh I’m sorry and that’s amazing it’s for you, let’s find you something that fits and looks great’.

She took me to another section of the store and showed me a range of items asking what colours, fit etc I liked and giving recommendations what might work better for me and what she prefers. We settled on a couple of items and I check the returns policy with her just to be safe. At that point she offers the changing rooms saying I could try them on before I purchase them, proving I try the items over my own underwear (I was wearing a HOM thong). Of course I take her up on the offer and respected her rule!

Whilst I thought I would try the items on, take a couple of photos, pay and leave. As I exit the changing room, approach the till and tell her I will take one of the items, her colleague holds up a few more items and says ‘I think these will also suit you, if you want to try them on as well!’. It was definitely exciting knowing all the staff were aware what was happened my and discussing options for me.

After trying those items on I leave with two bodies and her offer that I can return at any point if I want anymore help, advice or to try other styles.

Some photos from the changing rooms below.