Miss Melissa (Elementary School Teacher)

wthunter

Does she post many whaletail pics? How regular does she post? The pics you posted look promising

wthunter

Great pics! Especially the first one. Would love to subscribe to her, but I'm mostly interested in whaletail pics. So you say she has devoted her OF to thongs without clothes? You think she will post more whaletail pics/vids?

YEAHBABY1465

These slips are so fuckin hot please keep them coming. She looks so sexy
There's a lot more. And she has been nervous about OF, but now that she's on there, she's really going to loosen up. She has a recent posted pic in a g-string caught in her heel that's pretty sexy. She likes the response, and I don't think she's given herself any limits as she continues to warm up.

binderpatel

Her OF will have a lot of thongs, nudes, and more (especially as she gets comfortable and if it become more popular). I have a decent amount of pictures already, she wears them all the time, and i'm usually quick at snapping them.
sent you a pm with a question :)

Dgmex9

There's a lot more. And she has been nervous about OF, but now that she's on there, she's really going to loosen up. She has a recent posted pic in a g-string caught in her heel that's pretty sexy. She likes the response, and I don't think she's given herself any limits as she continues to warm up.
I searched missmelissasclass on Onlyfans and couldn’t find her :(

wthunter

Consolidating old pictures before submitting new ones, Happy Friday!

Love them! Would love to see these kind of pics on her OF!

randy

Consolidating old pictures before submitting new ones, Happy Friday!

Wow those are some smoking hot slips. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more!