Miss Melissa (Elementary School Teacher)

Undie Lover

It is a free to follow on onlyfans but they still require you to enter a credit card number before they let you follow.

eman

See the jeans come off on
Very very hot!! post more of her....thanks!!!

YEAHBABY1465

She also shares stories on her onlyfans. This is hers about making the switch to thongs...

"When I was a sophomore in high school, I made the cheerleading squad. Up to that point in my life, I barely ever wore short skirts or anything that could be considered revealing. Of course, the cheerleading uniform was small and tight, with a short flouncy skirt, and so I was showing way more skin than my usual brand of jeans and button-up shirts.

I tried to embrace the new “me” by pushing the limit on all of my attire… all the way down to my underwear. One part of the cheerleading uniform that you may not be familiar with is the “spankies” or the spandex bottoms you wear under your skirt. When you do a jump or a flip, your skirt naturally comes up, and so then your spankies will show instead of your actual underwear. If you for some reason wear big panties under your spankies, then you get what is called “french fries” which means that the edges of your underwear peek out from underneath your spankies. Not cool.

My solution to the dreaded french fries? Wear a thong, of course! So my very first thong was navy blue, in true school spirit, since my high school’s colors were navy blue and white. I wore it every Friday for game day under my spankies. ,

Even in high school, I already had my signature big booty. I had never considered wearing thongs before that, but I had to admit that they were really working for me. To my surprise, they were much more comfortable than panties, and of course way sexier. My collection quickly grew much larger than my token navy game-day thong.

Despite being the shy, reserved girl that I was, and not wanting to advertise that I was wearing super-slutty stuff under my everyday jeans, it was exciting to think that I was secretly more adventurous than I let on."

YEAHBABY1465

A new sexy set is on onlyfans. She's going to begin telling more of her stories, and releasing more wild content.

eman

A new sexy set is on onlyfans. She's going to begin telling more of her stories, and releasing more wild content.

Amazing........just amazing!!!!