Mom and daughter's panty drawers

SurpriseThong

Hey all,
Here are the drawers of a family friend and her daughter. (I posted a separate thread with naughty photos I found of BOTH of them on their phones.) I've been lucky to sleep at their house a few times and get a chance to explore a bit.

The first six are the smoking hot daughter. The sexy black sequin g-string and the mesh front white thong are yes, the mom.

Last edited:

Bobvilla

Wow both size large.. wonder how they know who's is who's panties after they do wash.. maybe they share??

I would say the mother has better stuff to play with. Big basket full

SurpriseThong

Wow both size large.. wonder how they know who's is who's panties after they do wash.. maybe they share??

I would say the mother has better stuff to play with. Big basket full
That's so sexy to think about. I actually hadn't thought about that. Though they're both larges, they're both definitely not bigger women. At all. Both have pretty good bodies. Not sticks, but definitely not fat.

I knew them for years before I had the chance to explore. The daughter's drawer confuses me a bit. I really can't tell what any of it is. What's the purple thing and beige stuff? A robe and shapewear? I also didn't expect the mom to be a thong wearer at all.

D

Deleted member 24852

That's so sexy to think about. I actually hadn't thought about that. Though they're both larges, they're both definitely not bigger women. At all. Both have pretty good bodies. Not sticks, but definitely not fat.

I knew them for years before I had the chance to explore. The daughter's drawer confuses me a bit. I really can't tell what any of it is. What's the purple thing and beige stuff? A robe and shapewear? I also didn't expect the mom to be a thong wearer at all.
For some reason its so much hotter when you don’t expect them to wear thongs!

SurpriseThong

This thread isn't dead! In backing up some files I found more MOM AND DAUGHTER PANTIES. I believe everything is the mom's except the pile of clothes, the basic black thong and the Aerie thong, the green cheekies with the lace on top and the beige thong.
Images coming soon...