Mom Whale Tail Stories

MilfThongFan

I'll definitely check that out Giggity. Anyways, I'll start the first story here. When I was very young, around seven, my mom, about 40 at the time called me over to help her with the laundry. This day she was wearing average saggy mom jeans with no belt and a black top she had tucked into them. She first went into the washing machine, bending over to grab some clothes, and out came her shirt which popped up (and down went her pants a little as they sagged) immediately exposing some nice 4 inches of back and roughly 2 inches at the time of her sexy light blue g-string. I was awestruck, as I had never seen anything like these before. I thought to myself "what kind of underwear is that?", and I found it incredibly hot, sparking my love of thongs and whale tails. Later that day, she had to get on all fours to grab something, probably a book, from the lowest shelf on one of our bookshelves. Her jeans were of course sagging as she exposed an amazing 4.5 to 5 inches of her light blue thong accompanied by a nice 2 inches of her crack. This was my first thong slip ever and sparked a fire and a fascination in me.