MTV The Challenge

waterbottle008

I remember back in the day watching a couple seasons and there were many thong slips. I can’t remember the city or the girl’s name, but she had one in almost every episode! MTV even had to blur out some of the slips cuz they were riding so high

peponca

I remember back in the day watching a couple seasons and there were many thong slips. I can’t remember the city or the girl’s name, but she had one in almost every episode! MTV even had to blur out some of the slips cuz they were riding so high
can you give us more information? year of season aproximately, girls' look... thanks..

Ralph Hartman

I don't remember exactly which episode it was but in the Portland season of The Real World Averey Tressler had a thong slip while sitting and searching for something on a computer. It might have been episode 8 or 9 but it was definitely later on in the season though.

Thatthongguy

I don't remember exactly which episode it was but in the Portland season of The Real World Averey Tressler had a thong slip while sitting and searching for something on a computer. It might have been episode 8 or 9 but it was definitely later on in the season though.
You have to find that man I literally just watched episode 7 on to find it and didn’t see anything. A little bit of party could be thong from Nia and a buttcrack shot from bird

Rizzie15

I looked around a few episodes and I couldn’t find it . It’s possible that I over looked it . There was a scene in episode 10 where she was on the computer . But didn’t see a whaletail . Only thing I can find is a side angle of her hip , looks like a string

Thatthongguy

I think that was L.A I think her name was Briana

Thatthongguy

Been watching real world philly and on the first episode shauvana has 2 thong slips. The first one you can’t really tell if it’s a thong. But at the end of the episode at the bar when Karamo is telling her he’s gay she has a white g string hanging out

Rizzie15

Rizzie15