MUSCLEMAN TV

Geterrdun

Looks like it to me. I can see a line.

What's annoying me at the moment (mostly in the sportswomen thread) is low resolution wedgie shots being peddled as definitely thongs. Whilst they probably are, without a vtl I'm never going to be 100% convinced.
Most of those wedgies are thongs bro, the lack of panty lines and visible flesh tones are a dead giveaway. I try and get the highest resolution shots possible otherwise I won't post em. Had a bunch from Norway but the quality was real bad.

JBThong

Most of those wedgies are thongs bro, the lack of panty lines and visible flesh tones are a dead giveaway. I try and get the highest resolution shots possible otherwise I won't post em. Had a bunch from Norway but the quality was real bad.
Yea, most will be, but they might not all be. Could be going commando (obviously unlikely), flesh coloured shorts, seamless panties or just a standard massive wedgie. My point is that if their shirt is covering where the thong line should be, or they're in dark coloured shorts then there's no way to be 100% sure, and if there's no visible evidence of a thong then it doesn't really do it for me.

That said it wasn't particularly a comment on your posts, just an observation of the sort of photos people are posting.

Appreciate your work anyway!!

Has there been any WWC videos posted by Muscleman on youtube? I thought I saw one the other day but it said I couldn't watch it in my region due to copyright. If he is you, or you're in touch with him is there any chance that he could post them to Vimeo or somewhere less bothered about copyright laws?
cheers.

bigrat

What do you guys think are those thongs or not? #10 Banini was wearing spandex shorts but sometimes these ladies wear thongs underneath them.
I would say they always wear underwear also. Spandex shorts is not a replacement rather an extra layer, but as always might be different in different cultures. My gf (plays football/soccer) always has underwear+spandex+shorts during colder parts of season then only underwear+shorts during the warmer months.

Yea, most will be, but they might not all be. Could be going commando (obviously unlikely), flesh coloured shorts, seamless panties or just a standard massive wedgie. My point is that if their shirt is covering where the thong line should be, or they're in dark coloured shorts then there's no way to be 100% sure, and if there's no visible evidence of a thong then it doesn't really do it for me.
You need to up your thong catching eye. Jokes aside, seamless panties doesn't give that kind of wedgie unless they are seamless thongs or cheekies. A massive wedgie with regular panties would mean you could see all the fabric "bunching up" around the wedgie lol. If you see for example the caps of Gwinn and Leupolz on page 1 that is obvious thong even though black shorts. With that said, you have a point that the obvious VTL is sexier, but so far the posts are definitely not wrong. Sure if we get tons and tons of bad quality wedgie shorts I can see a problem with it, but as right now it is all good.

Geterrdun

Germany yesterday i saw thongs
Who didn't bro they were all over the place. Dabritz,Leupolz,Doorsun,Gwinn,Hegering,Simon, and Shuller and those were only the ones that played. Maeir,Goßling,Hendrich,Elsig,Nakk and who knows how many more were on the bench.

Geterrdun

That said it wasn't particularly a comment on your posts, just an observation of the sort of photos people are posting.

Appreciate your work anyway!!

Has there been any WWC videos posted by Muscleman on youtube? I thought I saw one the other day but it said I couldn't watch it in my region due to copyright. If he is you, or you're in touch with him is there any chance that he could post them to Vimeo or somewhere less bothered about copyright laws?
cheers.
Yeah I've looking around to see were we could post some videos. I found some options just waiting to confirm they won't get blocked.

Geterrdun

Sweeden vs Chile
VideoCapture_20190618-075228.jpg
VideoCapture_20190618-075348.jpg
VideoCapture_20190618-075410.jpg
VideoCapture_20190618-075500.jpg
VideoCapture_20190618-075642.jpg
VideoCapture_20190618-075723.jpg

Geterrdun

I know that that 4th pic is hard to tell but Swedish Captain #17 Seger also wears thongs. #9 Asllani is wearing some sort of compression shirt underneath her jersey or that's a thong with a real thick waistband. Could be a Calvin Kelin thong, seen many of these ladies sporting those.

Geterrdun

Norway v England France v USA, Italy v Netherlands Germany v Sweden It's got Thong shots written all over it lol :sneaky:
Norway most definitely, England has potential. Germany is guaranteed, Sweden there will be some. Italy and Netherlands will be the big winner. France and USA are total disappointments when it comes to thongs.?????