My brother in laws wifes thong

Wichsgurke

Today we went to my PIL house. We all were hanging around in the garden. BIL's wife looked awesome like always. Had hardly to ignore her sexyness not to get a boner. The whole time I had to think about her hot thongs and how I could get upstairs. I was near to give up getting upstairs. Then her son saved my day. He asked me if I can play PS4 with him. Got instantly nervous and firstly said no not to be suspicious. His mother also said no. But he didnt give up and begged so his mother allowed to play for a little time. I acted like I was annoyed. So I went to the third floor with him were the living room is. We started playing and after 5 mins I told him that I have to use the the bathroom and it would take 10 mins. I went downstairs to the second floor. The door to their apartment was open. Saw the washing line in the hallway. There was a red thong, a black one and some bras. The black thong was boring. It was a standard black thong with no sexy design. But when I saw the red T-String I've got instantly a boner. It was feeling so nice and was quite tight. I think it is made of satin. I was so horny that I accidently cummed a little to the ground. But I hardly wanted to cum inside that hot thong. Cummed a big load but most of the cum landed on my cock. Afterwards I threw the thong inside her hamper which was nearly empty. Only found a boring panty inside. I hope she wont be wondering about how her thong got into the hamper. After that I took a hot bra from the washing line and smeard the rest of my cum inside her bra.

Sadly I wasnt able to get to her drawer because you can look directly to their bedroom from the garden. But I am happy that I found that hot t-string.

Last edited:
Today we went to my PIL house. We all were hanging around in the garden. BIL's wife looked awesome like always. Had hardly to ignore her sexyness not to get a boner. The whole time I had to think about her hot thongs and how I could get upstairs. I was near to give up getting upstairs. Then her son saved my day. He asked me if I can play PS4 with him. Got instantly nervous and firstly said no not to be suspicious. His mother also said no. But he didnt give up and begged so his mother allowed to play for a little time. I acted like I was annoyed. So I went to the third floor with him were the living room is. We started playing and after 5 mins I told him that I have to use the the bathroom and it would take 10 mins. I went downstairs to the second floor. The door to their apartment was open. Saw the washing line in the hallway. There was a red thong, a black one and some bras. The black thong was boring. It was a standard black thong with no sexy design. But when I saw the red T-String I've got instantly a boner. It was feeling so nice and was quite tight. I think it is made of satin. I was so horny that I accidently cummed a little to the ground. But I hardly wanted to cum inside that hot thong. Cummed a big load but most of the cum was on my cock. Afterwards I threw the thong inside her hamper which was nearly empty. Only found a boring panty inside. I hope she wont be wondering about how her thong got into her hamper. After that I took a hot bra from the washing line and smeard the rest of my cum inside her bra.

Sadly I wasnt able to get to her drawer because you can look directly to their bedroom from the garden. But I am happy that I found that hot t-string.

great update. love the stories to go with the pictures!

Wichsgurke

Hi guys. BIL and his wife are on a short vacation. They left the kids at home with my PIL. We went yesterday to my PIL and the youngest kid (2) was bored. My wife asked me if I can take him to his room upstairs and play with him until they prepared breakfast. Of course I said yes. So I went upstairs with the kid left him in his room an instantly walked to my SIL's drawer. I was really nervous and the kid was following me everywhere. Was trying to take a video of her drawer and thongs. She has sooo many hot thongs and g-strings. After a little time my wife came upstairs and asked me what I am doing. And I said that I am playing tag with the kid. Thankfully he ran away from me so my wife believed me. I wasnt able to take a video or pics. Later I had a second chance when they told me to take some toys from his room so he can play in the living room. I had just a little time and the kid was following me again. I just went quickly to her drawer and took the first thong I saw.

G-string Lover

Hi guys. BIL and his wife are on a short vacation. They left the kids at home with my PIL. We went yesterday to my PIL and the youngest kid (2) was bored. My wife asked me if I can take him to his room upstairs and play with him until they prepared breakfast. Of course I said yes. So I went upstairs with the kid left him in his room an instantly walked to my SIL's drawer. I was really nervous and the kid was following me everywhere. Was trying to take a video of her drawer and thongs. She has sooo many hot thongs and g-strings. After a little time my wife came upstairs and asked me what I am doing. And I said that I am playing tag with the kid. Thankfully he ran away from me so my wife believed me. I wasnt able to take a video or pics. Later I had a second chance when they told me to take some toys from his room so he can play in the living room. I had just a little time and the kid was following me again. I just went quickly to her drawer and took the first thong I saw.

please post bil's wife picture

Reactions: Ti