My Collection of Panty Raids - With Detailed Stories and Pics

Loulex

This is my first time posting here so bear any formatting mistakes. Please make your own thread instead of adding to mine!

In this thread I will upload stories and pictures of some of my many numerous raids. Some stories won't have any pictures, but most will, and the occasional one even has video. In some raids I had limited time to take photos or I may have lost some photos since they are very old raids, but I love to write stories so I will try to explain in great detail so you don't miss out on much! I have posted on other sites before so you may have seen some pictures before, or in the past, I have had people steal my pictures. I still have a good amount of the panties that I'm about to post, probably around 60-70% of all my raids, so I can post tagged pictures for verification too.

Please feel free to comment, but just know I rarely answer DMs and don't care to chat about any of my stories since I will already post all the pictures and detail in this thread. Don't DM to ask for more pictures of any of the girls, comment below, and I may have some more to post depending on the raid.

Just a quick summary of what you may see below: I used to work in a hotel so I have multiple raids from my time there, the rest of my raids usually come from friends, friend's family members, and a couple neighbours. My goal is to let the readers experience these raids first hand, and feel that rush of blood, heart pounding, hand twitching, and exhilarating fear of the possibility of being caught. The stories will include details of raiding panties, cumming on panties, and the occasional cumming/pee/anal play with personal items in the spirit of degradation. If you aren't into all these themes, move along, but don't trash talk or kink shame in the thread. Thank you!

PS: I'm assigning the girls with fake names for the ease of story telling

Story 1 - Natalie (Pics & Videos):

This is a multi-part raid, one of my best sources of panties for an entire summer a couple years ago. One of my better friends was renting out of a 2 bedroom unit and his roommate, Natalie, was insanely cute and hot.

They actually weren't that close, just ex-coworkers but they had separate friend groups and rarely hung out together, so unfortunately Natalie and I weren't exactly close friends, we basically just exchanged greetings and had small talk when we saw each other, but never actually hangout besides the odd food run or she might've join us for a movie. It wasn't necessarily easy to raid Natalie's panties at first, during the first couple months of my friend living there, Natalie kept mostly to herself and stayed in her room. Despite sharing bathrooms, she kept her laundry hamper in her room, and didn't leave much to find in the bathroom. It was actually pretty difficult since their two bedrooms were really close to each other so even if Natalie wasn't home when I was over, my friend would catch me opening her door. I had to wait until he went to use the shower or maybe he would be distracted cooking and I would quickly run into her room and steal whatever thong I could find, definitely no time for pictures. I only managed to steal like 2 or 3 panties like this, and would always return them since I was worried she would notice them missing, but of course I would leave them filled with my cum before tossing them back in her room.

My first break was during exam time. It was almost summer and Natalie spent more time at school, and I was just studying at my friends during this time. Since we had a pretty busy exam schedule, he left me alone in the house while he went off to write one of his exams. Since we had the shared exam in the morning, he wanted to return and study more with me after his own exam. I was basically hard when he told me of his plan, and couldn't get him out of the house fast enough. I had no idea when Natalie would be back since it was almost dinner time, I was worried she would come back anytime now. My heart was beating so loudly I was scared that I wouldn't be able to even hear Natalie unlock the front door as I opened her door. You can see her room was a mess, that's how I was able to get so lucky finding random panties off the ground in the past, but I was aiming for the sacred laundry hamper that I eyed on my past voyages into her room. I was never able to get into it since she usually stacks stuff on top and I wasn't sure I would be able to replace it all before my friend catches on. I see one dirty lace thong on the ground but I like the cotton ones more usually, they feel better on the cock when playing, and I loved how soft they felt when I would slip them on myself. Ditching that, I open the hamper. My jaw basically dropped when I saw the hamper full and numerous panties right there in front of me. I was flustered with the amount of choices and began to just rummage through the hamper, looking for any special pairs. When I saw a pair that caught my eye, I would pluck it out and give it a quick sniff or taste, some barely had any so I would toss it back. If there was a particular smelly or dirty one, I would quickly suck on the gusset of the panty, tasting all of Natalie's grool while I kept rummaging through the pile. She was my favourite girl at this time because she would leave a huge mess in the panties but despite the large amount of grool and discharge, it wasn't a strong funky smell, but a soft perfume scent with a salty twist. I must've looked like a madman with her panties stuffed in my mouth as I searched her hamper, constantly peeping my head to the window to make sure she didn't show up yet.

After some searching, I settled on 3 pairs from her hamper, looking back on it now, I could've taken probably a dozen dirty ones before she noticed. A soft blue nylon pair that I knew would be amazing to slip on, one of the dirties g strings from the basket that had so much crusty grool and a strong ass scent, and the blue PINK waistband thong that wouldn't have been my first choice but it had such a strong smell.

Here is the first video:

Fearing that my time was limited, I moved on to my secondary target, her closet. Now her closet wasn't actually in her room, but similarly, it was directly across her bedroom so I had never been able to sneak inside. After going in there, I was so shocked by the pile of panties sitting there. She must've had over 20 pairs in her hamper, another ~5 on her bedroom floor, and over 50 pairs in the pile. If only I could just go back and grab a fistful of panties, but instead I chose a soft thong that I wanted to cum on and return to her clean pile for her to wear. You can see in the video, I line up the panties literally right in front of her own face from her pictures. I've attached a picture below of her wearing the exact same graduation dress as well as an extra picture of her being disappointed in me as I rummage through her panty drawer.

Here is the second video:

I returned back to studying but I could barely sit still knowing I had 4 pairs of her panties in my backpack. I double checked that the driveway was empty before exploring further. My erection was so hard that I had to handle it or it would never forgive me. I went back into her room and grabbed 2 pairs of her panties. I didn't take videos since at this stage, I pulled out her Instagram so I could see the pretty owner's face while I played, but I recall grabbed the black Calvin Klein thong, alongside another very dirty lace thong and brought it to the bathroom. Just in case she returned, at least I wouldn't be caught with my pants down. I basically was dribbling cum out of my cock at this point when I finally pulled it out. I wrapped the CK thong around my cock, soaking up my precum, while I slipped the lace thong around my face like a mask. My eye caught the attention of her toothbrush on the counter and I got some naughty ideas. The first thing I did was suck on the head of the brush, tasting any remnants of her saliva, but could only taste her toothpaste. I used the bristles to tease the head of my cock, and even brought the bristles south, tickling my balls. I barely lasted 30 seconds before I began to unload into the thong, soaking my hands as the material was so small. I dabbed a little bit of the cum onto the toothbrush head for her to taste later tonight, but only a little since I was scared. I returned the cum filled thong to her hamper, wishing I could toss it into her clean pile but there was no way that sticky mess would pass inspection. The lace thong was basically completely wet and cleaned out as well, so I tossed it back in her hamper.

Over the next week, I unloaded multiple exam-stress filled loads onto the blue thong, as well as the clean pair with the help of her pictures. I probably came on each pair over 3 times, knowing I had to fill these two up for her to hopefully wear, allowing the cum to soak in and mix with her discharge. I kept the other two in pristine condition, using the strong scent of the g-string while wearing the nylon pair to get off.

Story 2 - Natalie Pt. 2

It was only like 2 weeks since the last raid when a new opportunity arose for new panties. It was the beginning of summer break and I was just over hanging out. I started playing the new Red Dead just came out and I was playing on his system when he wanted to get food. I wasn't lying when I told him I'd rather just order pizza since I wanted to keep playing, but luckily he decided against it and went out to pick up some food. Luckily, Natalie had friends sleeping on the couch at this time, visiting from out of town so they were out. The last 2 or 3 times that I came over I actually brought the panties with me, just in case I had an opening, which of course finally came today. I went in my back and pulled out the 2 cummed pairs from last raid.

I went back to her hamper and was disappointed to see it was freshly laundered and all clean, but that didn't stop me as I plucked 4 pairs from the hamper. After what happened last time, I knew I could be bolder with how many I stole.

You can see the pairs I took from the hamper on the left, and the used pairs on the right.

I looked around at the mess on the floor and realized the dirty pairs were scattered throughout. You can see the same black CK thong that I came on last time were heavily worn again, stuck in a pair of white shorts that soaked up her sweaty pussy juices. I took a deep whiff and gave the gusset a quick taste before moving on to a pair of black sweats. Inside was a tangled pink thong, this was a very strong pair, in fact it was too strong and smelt pretty funky for my taste, but I wish I kept this pair. Right by the door, I found the same purple polka dotted cheeky panty that I saw from her clean pile last time. It was super soft and had a sweet smell to it so I kept it. Beside that, there was an absolutely crusty pink g-string. It was so tiny and was so hard from her dried grool that I had to keep it as well.

Happy with my choices, I went back into her closet and looked for a bra. After the last raid, I realized I wanted something to act like a cum target and I didn't want to ruin the panties since I wanted to keep these this time, I wanted to get a bra. Unfortunately it seems like she didn't wear bras as this pair was literally the only bra she had, I decided to go with it and keep it.

I shoved the two cum filled pairs into the middle of her clean pile and actually found an extra panty that looked so sexy, a red and strappy lace thong, that I kept it as well.

Then as a final treat, I went into the duffel bag of her visiting friend, and took the only thong I could.

Now a small collection of the stolen panties lined up, and cummed on. I still have most of these panties till this day, many that I have withheld the desire to cum on since they smelled so good, or felt so good on my cock. Also, a couple extra pics of Nat for you guys!

This is just one of my many stories, I hope the format was easy to read and something you guys want to see in the future!

kapsel

This is my first time posting here so bear any formatting mistakes. Please make your own thread instead of adding to mine!

In this thread I will upload stories and pictures of some of my many numerous raids. Some stories won't have any pictures, but most will, and the occasional one even has video. In some raids I had limited time to take photos or I may have lost some photos since they are very old raids, but I love to write stories so I will try to explain in great detail so you don't miss out on much! I have posted on other sites before so you may have seen some pictures before, or in the past, I have had people steal my pictures. I still have a good amount of the panties that I'm about to post, probably around 60-70% of all my raids, so I can post tagged pictures for verification too.

Please feel free to comment, but just know I rarely answer DMs and don't care to chat about any of my stories since I will already post all the pictures and detail in this thread. Don't DM to ask for more pictures of any of the girls, comment below, and I may have some more to post depending on the raid.

Just a quick summary of what you may see below: I used to work in a hotel so I have multiple raids from my time there, the rest of my raids usually come from friends, friend's family members, and a couple neighbours. My goal is to let the readers experience these raids first hand, and feel that rush of blood, heart pounding, hand twitching, and exhilarating fear of the possibility of being caught. The stories will include details of raiding panties, cumming on panties, and the occasional cumming/pee/anal play with personal items in the spirit of degradation. If you aren't into all these themes, move along, but don't trash talk or kink shame in the thread. Thank you!

PS: I'm assigning the girls with fake names for the ease of story telling

Story 1 - Natalie (Pics & Videos):

This is a multi-part raid, one of my best sources of panties for an entire summer a couple years ago. One of my better friends was renting out of a 2 bedroom unit and his roommate, Natalie, was insanely cute and hot.

They actually weren't that close, just ex-coworkers but they had separate friend groups and rarely hung out together, so unfortunately Natalie and I weren't exactly close friends, we basically just exchanged greetings and had small talk when we saw each other, but never actually hangout besides the odd food run or she might've join us for a movie. It wasn't necessarily easy to raid Natalie's panties at first, during the first couple months of my friend living there, Natalie kept mostly to herself and stayed in her room. Despite sharing bathrooms, she kept her laundry hamper in her room, and didn't leave much to find in the bathroom. It was actually pretty difficult since their two bedrooms were really close to each other so even if Natalie wasn't home when I was over, my friend would catch me opening her door. I had to wait until he went to use the shower or maybe he would be distracted cooking and I would quickly run into her room and steal whatever thong I could find, definitely no time for pictures. I only managed to steal like 2 or 3 panties like this, and would always return them since I was worried she would notice them missing, but of course I would leave them filled with my cum before tossing them back in her room.

My first break was during exam time. It was almost summer and Natalie spent more time at school, and I was just studying at my friends during this time. Since we had a pretty busy exam schedule, he left me alone in the house while he went off to write one of his exams. Since we had the shared exam in the morning, he wanted to return and study more with me after his own exam. I was basically hard when he told me of his plan, and couldn't get him out of the house fast enough. I had no idea when Natalie would be back since it was almost dinner time, I was worried she would come back anytime now. My heart was beating so loudly I was scared that I wouldn't be able to even hear Natalie unlock the front door as I opened her door. You can see her room was a mess, that's how I was able to get so lucky finding random panties off the ground in the past, but I was aiming for the sacred laundry hamper that I eyed on my past voyages into her room. I was never able to get into it since she usually stacks stuff on top and I wasn't sure I would be able to replace it all before my friend catches on. I see one dirty lace thong on the ground but I like the cotton ones more usually, they feel better on the cock when playing, and I loved how soft they felt when I would slip them on myself. Ditching that, I open the hamper. My jaw basically dropped when I saw the hamper full and numerous panties right there in front of me. I was flustered with the amount of choices and began to just rummage through the hamper, looking for any special pairs. When I saw a pair that caught my eye, I would pluck it out and give it a quick sniff or taste, some barely had any so I would toss it back. If there was a particular smelly or dirty one, I would quickly suck on the gusset of the panty, tasting all of Natalie's grool while I kept rummaging through the pile. She was my favourite girl at this time because she would leave a huge mess in the panties but despite the large amount of grool and discharge, it wasn't a strong funky smell, but a soft perfume scent with a salty twist. I must've looked like a madman with her panties stuffed in my mouth as I searched her hamper, constantly peeping my head to the window to make sure she didn't show up yet.

After some searching, I settled on 3 pairs from her hamper, looking back on it now, I could've taken probably a dozen dirty ones before she noticed. A soft blue nylon pair that I knew would be amazing to slip on, one of the dirties g strings from the basket that had so much crusty grool and a strong ass scent, and the blue PINK waistband thong that wouldn't have been my first choice but it had such a strong smell.

Here is the first video:

Fearing that my time was limited, I moved on to my secondary target, her closet. Now her closet wasn't actually in her room, but similarly, it was directly across her bedroom so I had never been able to sneak inside. After going in there, I was so shocked by the pile of panties sitting there. She must've had over 20 pairs in her hamper, another ~5 on her bedroom floor, and over 50 pairs in the pile. If only I could just go back and grab a fistful of panties, but instead I chose a soft thong that I wanted to cum on and return to her clean pile for her to wear. You can see in the video, I line up the panties literally right in front of her own face from her pictures. I've attached a picture below of her wearing the exact same graduation dress as well as an extra picture of her being disappointed in me as I rummage through her panty drawer.

Here is the second video:

I returned back to studying but I could barely sit still knowing I had 4 pairs of her panties in my backpack. I double checked that the driveway was empty before exploring further. My erection was so hard that I had to handle it or it would never forgive me. I went back into her room and grabbed 2 pairs of her panties. I didn't take videos since at this stage, I pulled out her Instagram so I could see the pretty owner's face while I played, but I recall grabbed the black Calvin Klein thong, alongside another very dirty lace thong and brought it to the bathroom. Just in case she returned, at least I wouldn't be caught with my pants down. I basically was dribbling cum out of my cock at this point when I finally pulled it out. I wrapped the CK thong around my cock, soaking up my precum, while I slipped the lace thong around my face like a mask. My eye caught the attention of her toothbrush on the counter and I got some naughty ideas. The first thing I did was suck on the head of the brush, tasting any remnants of her saliva, but could only taste her toothpaste. I used the bristles to tease the head of my cock, and even brought the bristles south, tickling my balls. I barely lasted 30 seconds before I began to unload into the thong, soaking my hands as the material was so small. I dabbed a little bit of the cum onto the toothbrush head for her to taste later tonight, but only a little since I was scared. I returned the cum filled thong to her hamper, wishing I could toss it into her clean pile but there was no way that sticky mess would pass inspection. The lace thong was basically completely wet and cleaned out as well, so I tossed it back in her hamper.

Over the next week, I unloaded multiple exam-stress filled loads onto the blue thong, as well as the clean pair with the help of her pictures. I probably came on each pair over 3 times, knowing I had to fill these two up for her to hopefully wear, allowing the cum to soak in and mix with her discharge. I kept the other two in pristine condition, using the strong scent of the g-string while wearing the nylon pair to get off.

Story 2 - Natalie Pt. 2

It was only like 2 weeks since the last raid when a new opportunity arose for new panties. It was the beginning of summer break and I was just over hanging out. I started playing the new Red Dead just came out and I was playing on his system when he wanted to get food. I wasn't lying when I told him I'd rather just order pizza since I wanted to keep playing, but luckily he decided against it and went out to pick up some food. Luckily, Natalie had friends sleeping on the couch at this time, visiting from out of town so they were out. The last 2 or 3 times that I came over I actually brought the panties with me, just in case I had an opening, which of course finally came today. I went in my back and pulled out the 2 cummed pairs from last raid.

I went back to her hamper and was disappointed to see it was freshly laundered and all clean, but that didn't stop me as I plucked 4 pairs from the hamper. After what happened last time, I knew I could be bolder with how many I stole.

You can see the pairs I took from the hamper on the left, and the used pairs on the right.

I looked around at the mess on the floor and realized the dirty pairs were scattered throughout. You can see the same black CK thong that I came on last time were heavily worn again, stuck in a pair of white shorts that soaked up her sweaty pussy juices. I took a deep whiff and gave the gusset a quick taste before moving on to a pair of black sweats. Inside was a tangled pink thong, this was a very strong pair, in fact it was too strong and smelt pretty funky for my taste, but I wish I kept this pair. Right by the door, I found the same purple polka dotted cheeky panty that I saw from her clean pile last time. It was super soft and had a sweet smell to it so I kept it. Beside that, there was an absolutely crusty pink g-string. It was so tiny and was so hard from her dried grool that I had to keep it as well.

Happy with my choices, I went back into her closet and looked for a bra. After the last raid, I realized I wanted something to act like a cum target and I didn't want to ruin the panties since I wanted to keep these this time, I wanted to get a bra. Unfortunately it seems like she didn't wear bras as this pair was literally the only bra she had, I decided to go with it and keep it.

I shoved the two cum filled pairs into the middle of her clean pile and actually found an extra panty that looked so sexy, a red and strappy lace thong, that I kept it as well.

Then as a final treat, I went into the duffel bag of her visiting friend, and took the only thong I could.

Now a small collection of the stolen panties lined up, and cummed on. I still have most of these panties till this day, many that I have withheld the desire to cum on since they smelled so good, or felt so good on my cock. Also, a couple extra pics of Nat for you guys!

This is just one of my many stories, I hope the format was easy to read and something you guys want to see in the future!
Amazing story, I enjoyed the whole text, keep up posting !!

ThatOneGuy01

Great post! Natalie is unbelievably hot and the fact that she seems to only wear sexy thongs and g-strings makes her even hotter! If she was my roommate in college, I probably would have flunked out lol.

Loulex

Story 3 - Dr. Lauren:

This is one of my many hotel stories. As some of you may have guessed, working in housekeeping at a hotel is a panty heaven. I have lost track of how many panties I have stolen in my years working there, to a point where I don't even document each raid since I had stolen so many. Of course, many times I don't have the free time to pull out my phone and take pictures of every panty they had, and taking my sweet time to choose my favourite. More than half of my raids have been times where I had to do a quick snatch, since they management could keep track of how long we spent in each room so it was risky if any guests alerted them of missing items.

Also, a big thing with panties is that the owner must be someone attractive. I don't like to raid girls that I don't find attractive, as the majority of my desire for panties is their close proximity to such female's privates, soaking up sweat, discharge, and grooly goodness. Now on some rare occasions, I will stumble upon a scenario where the guest is very pretty, or maybe they have such a large or interesting selection of panties, that I would risk spending the extra 5-10 minutes to explore and document a little more. It was always risky because there were a multiple number of people that could walk in the door, of course the worst being the guests themselves, or maybe coworkers, and even managers. So I was always worried about doing stuff right in the room.

Now this raid on Lauren was conducted near the end of my time working there. I knew I would be quitting soon so the last few weeks I had been more brazen on what I stole and did on my raids. I had gotten a call to deliver some stuff to Lauren's room, and they actually let me know on the phone that they were heading down to the pool and to leave the stuff in the room. Since it was a slow night, I decided to explore the room first with my spare time. I didn't know what Lauren looked like, and her room seemed fairly normal with evidence of a husband/bf and a child sleeping on the pull out couch, so I didn't expect much. I saw that she left her purse in the room so I dug through it to see who was staying in the room. I expected the average mom and wasn't surprised when I pulled out an ID of a mid 30s female. Turns out she was also a professor at a University so I got the initial expectation of a prude. She honestly didn't look anything special besides a bit cute on her ID picture, so I quickly did a search on social media and found some photos.

She was much cuter and gave off the innocent teacher vibe and I decided that I'd like a pair of her panties. I tried to be quick because I knew it was risky if they were still in the hotel that they could come back at any time, so I just grabbed a bundle of her panties and laid them out. She only had one worn pair, the black lace cheeky pair, and it wasn't anything special.

I didn't want to take too long since I had her ID out and it would be much harder to hide back into her wallet compared to the panties that I could just stuff in the suitcase if anyone came. I gave her worn panty a quick taste which didn't give much off, and chose what I thought would be the least obvious panty to be missing, the black panty with cream lace trimming.

I replaced the panties and saw her little toiletry bag on the shelf, just a quick curiosity check and I was rewarded with something much more interesting. At first, my eyes caught the little bottle of lube. I thought it was pretty hot because of how innocent the professor seemed. But right beside that bottle was the unmistakeable soft satin bag of a sex toy. I had seen many similar bags in my past, with my ex-gf, and on past raids. One quick touch of the mysterious bag and I knew I was poking a sex toy.

I took the toy out and took some quick photos of it with Lauren's picture, so turned on by the idea of the innocent teacher playing with such a toy. I turned on the toy and freaked out when I actually struggled to turn it off since there were so many modes. I returned her ID so I could spend more time with my new find. On closer inspection I noticed Lauren's dried cum on the toy itself. Of course I had no choice but clean it off for her with my tongue, lapping the soft silicon until her dried cum was cleaned up. I sucked on the toy and the little clit vibe part which tasted amazing. Before replacing everything, I put my ear to the door and checked the peephole on the door for any sign of them returning. Satisfied with the quiet setting, I quickly undid the fly on my pants and pulled out my boner. I turned on the vibe and teased the head of my cock, trying to coat the vibrator with my precum as much as possible. When that wasn't enough, I undid my pants and let the vibrating head explore south until it began to stimulate my ass. It felt so good as I rimmed the toy around my anus and perineum, even getting to the point where I attempted to do some slight penetration with the toy, with no success. Realizing I was going too far, I replaced the vibrator, now damp with my saliva and precum back into her bag, hopefully for her to insert later tonight. I then quickly violated her makeup blending ball with my cock, followed by her deodorant and toothbrush before finally satisfied with Dr. Lauren's personal stuff.

Of course, I took the panty home and gave it the old welcome to the collection!

Loulex

I think a friend's sister story would be hot.

Story 4 - Alice (Pics & Video):

This one was one of my earlier raids, back on my friend's younger sister. I was in college and Alice was still in HS. A group of us had a night of drinking and smoking on a Summer night before we crashed over at his house. In the morning we had plans to get brunch, and while everyone was putting on shoes, I made the excuse to use the washroom. I had to time it with another one of my friends who had to use the washroom since there was one right by the front door, so now I had the excuse to use the upstairs bathroom. Alice had to work in the morning so she wasn't home either. Knowing I had little time, I just snuck into her open room which I passed many times the night before. That little walk in closet had been teasing me all night because Alice didn't get home until late, but I had no opportunity to raid until my friends fell asleep and by then, Alice was home.

I quickly hit record and you can see how nervous I was with my shaking hand. I quickly entered her room and made a beeline for her closet. It was like she knew I was coming for her panties as the exact drawer was already open for me, saving me time to rifle through her closet. She didn't have a massive collection to choose from, and I never like to take the top couple from such a small collection in case they remembered so I blindly felt through the little box until I felt the silky smooth material of the grey pair. I also noticed the cute cotton pair which I loved. Whenever I raid girls, I tend to love mostly thongs/g-strings, especially the ones made of satin or cotton, but I also love the pairs that I assumed were their comfort pair. Usually they are very well worn, soft, cute patterns, and often in the cheeky or bikini cut.

Video:

I think I still have both pairs in my collection, the purple pair used as a nice cum rag while the satin pair has always been a very sexy pair to slip on.

Now you can see why these two are some of my favourite panties, because of how cute Alice looks. Enjoy these photos of her, as I did many times with her panties wrapped around my cock.

cheersluv

Loulex! Miss your Reddit posts man, you always had the best stuff. Any chance we can see any of the locker room stuff? That was my favorite post of yours! Thanks for sharing man

Loulex

Loulex! Miss your Reddit posts man, you always had the best stuff. Any chance we can see any of the locker room stuff? That was my favorite post of yours! Thanks for sharing man
You're talking about like my very old highschool ones right? I might later on, while theyre some of my best memories, the pictures just aren't the best