My Collection of Panty Raids - With Detailed Stories and Pics

magicsherman

It didn’t have to kill the thread until you decided to make it so. English_Couple had a good chunk of support on his comment, and people seemed fine with it until
It didn’t have to kill the thread until you decided to make it so. English_Couple had a good chunk of support on his comment, and people seemed fine with it until you turned it around.
Settle. He'll be back. If not, oh well.

Loulex

It's alright guys, as I said in my original post, this type of content that I will publish is not for everyone. While I am glad that those who were opposed to some aspects of my raids were polite to keep their opinions to themselves, and tried to enjoy the other aspects that they are in, I'm okay with those who are against what some of us are into. That being said, ask basically any girl and even just rummaging through their laundry for some simple dirty panties is already a big violation of their trust and crosses the line. While it is hard to exist within this space between enjoying their panties without them knowing, and "going too far", I am using this forum to share my raids in a manner that I have not shared with others in such detail, and I enjoy it. I love to write in detail, and I love to re-imagine the raids I have done. Maybe you could view it from a fantasy POV, as I don't generally like to take photos of the more explicit acts, or post them, and try to enjoy the pictures I do post. This is also why I will be sharing some stories that aren't originally mine, because I love to write.

Loulex

Custom Story 1: Raiding my Coworker

As I mentioned before, this will be the first story I post where the pictures and raids aren't OC. I either find pictures from online and give my own fantasy backstory to create a perfect raid, or they are stories I have been sent from fans from my followers of many different websites. I will write them in first person POV to put you in the shoes of the one raiding these beautiful panties.

If you guys like this, please leave some comments below, and maybe some scenarios you might like to read about. Also, anyone's who got good HD pictures of your own raids and would like for me to share your story, send me a DM!

I had an early start to the day and as the clock neared 4pm, it was almost time for me to head off. The day was pretty boring and not very memorable, except as the hour almost struck 4, Sarah walked over to my direction. Assuming she would head past and continue down the office, I was surprised when she stopped at my desk. Sarah and I were friends in the sense that we worked together and had nothing negative between us. She was nice to me during work and we helped each other out when needed, but our relationship ended at that. We never really talk outside of work, and only see each other at work events and outings. She heard that I was ending the day early and had a favour to ask me. She dangled her keychain in front of me and began her clearly practiced plea. She had to stay late and there would be no one to feed her dog since her husband was out of town for the day. I had to struggle to let her finish her question before I gratefully accepted her task for me. She beamed and unhooked her house key from her ring and handed it over with endless thanks. I was being honest when I told her it was my pleasure, barely able to contain the slowly rising erection as I thought of Sarah's empty house just minutes away.

She texted me the address along with some instructions and also mentioned that she owed me a coffee tomorrow. She told me it was okay if I went down there in an hour or two, but I made a straight beeline for her address right after work. My heart was pounding as I let myself into the house, greeted by a cute border terrier named Rosco. He was a friendly dog, as she has brought him into the office many times, allowing me to bombard him with pets. It was still a bit early for dinner, but that was perfect since there was no way I could wait. I took off my shoes and headed straight for the bedroom.

The house wasn't big so I found it on my first try. I headed over to the dresser sitting under her framed wedding photo and opened it, only to see random scarves and headwear in one, and a massive swimwear collection in the other, but no panties. I turned and went for the makeup dresser on the other side of the room and the top drawer was the jackpot. Inside sat a messy collection of panties, perfect to steal a couple pairs and the mess would hide any sign I had been there. My eyes were also drawn to a beautiful array of soft bras. Sarah was a professional worker who dressed on the sexier side. She would love to wear taller heels, in form fitting clothing, showing off her legs in a sexy pair of sheer leggings under her skirt. I would day dream about her breasts since she would constantly wear low cropped shirts to show off her cleavage. I have seen many of these bras a work since I try to sneak as many looks down her blouse, and what a dream it was to be standing over all the bras I have seen her wear over these years.

As if that wasn't enough, tucked underneath her bras, I found a small silver bullet vibrator hiding in the corner. I pulled out two pairs of heels I had seen her wear many times now and put them out on display on the top of her dresser, along with a couple of matching sets I had found in her drawer.

I put my nose deep into her heels and gave each insole a good whiff, imaging her smooth spandex covered feet slipping into each pair. Knowing I had a lot of time, I took my time to search a bit deeper and found some sexy lingerie that Sarah has definitely worn while being railed by her husband, but maybe even a couple times to work. It was a classic set of thigh-high stockings with a lace garter. It had a matching set of a pair of g-strings and a bra, all of which I slipped on. I felt so turned on standing in the middle of Sarah's room with her lingerie on. I wanted to leave Sarah with some of me, as I began to rub my cock on everything. I would pull out pairs of her panties and give them each a quick jerk with my cock, I wrapped my cock in her soft bras, stuck my dick in her heels, and teased my cock with the vibrator, leaving a little mess of pre-cum on as many things as I could.

I couldn't help it anymore, as I stood over my little target display I had made, I wrapped my cock in the blue bra, using the padding as a little cock sleeve to jerk off. I turned on the little vibrator and began to tease my asshole and balls. It was too easy and I could feel the cum rushing out. I placed the vibrator back on my little cum target and unloaded my load on the panties, vibrator, and heels.

It took a minute to recover from cumming on Sarah's stuff, but I "cleaned up" by leaving a little coat of dried cum on her vibrator for her to soak in her pussy and hopefully mix some of my cum in as she plays with herself, as well as leaving the cum filled panties back on the top of her clean pile for her to hopefully wear soon. I rummaged through and decided to keep a vintage PINK thong from Sarah, as well as the soft blue bra, as I take a photo with my newly acquired goods under her wedding photo.

I sent photos of Rosco to Sarah, showing her how happy he was to see me, and she blessed me with a cup of coffee the next morning, not knowing I was wearing her thong under my clothes right beside her.

As I mentioned before, this will be the first story I post where the pictures and raids aren't OC. I either find pictures from online and give my own fantasy backstory to create a perfect raid, or they are stories I have been sent from fans from my followers of many different websites. I will write them in first person POV to put you in the shoes of the one raiding these beautiful panties.

If you guys like this, please leave some comments below, and maybe some scenarios you might like to read about. Also, anyone's who got good HD pictures of your own raids and would like for me to share your story, send me a DM!

I had an early start to the day and as the clock neared 4pm, it was almost time for me to head off. The day was pretty boring and not very memorable, except as the hour almost struck 4, Sarah walked over to my direction. Assuming she would head past and continue down the office, I was surprised when she stopped at my desk. Sarah and I were friends in the sense that we worked together and had nothing negative between us. She was nice to me during work and we helped each other out when needed, but our relationship ended at that. We never really talk outside of work, and only see each other at work events and outings. She heard that I was ending the day early and had a favour to ask me. She dangled her keychain in front of me and began her clearly practiced plea. She had to stay late and there would be no one to feed her dog since her husband was out of town for the day. I had to struggle to let her finish her question before I gratefully accepted her task for me. She beamed and unhooked her house key from her ring and handed it over with endless thanks. I was being honest when I told her it was my pleasure, barely able to contain the slowly rising erection as I thought of Sarah's empty house just minutes away.

She texted me the address along with some instructions and also mentioned that she owed me a coffee tomorrow. She told me it was okay if I went down there in an hour or two, but I made a straight beeline for her address right after work. My heart was pounding as I let myself into the house, greeted by a cute border terrier named Rosco. He was a friendly dog, as she has brought him into the office many times, allowing me to bombard him with pets. It was still a bit early for dinner, but that was perfect since there was no way I could wait. I took off my shoes and headed straight for the bedroom.

The house wasn't big so I found it on my first try. I headed over to the dresser sitting under her framed wedding photo and opened it, only to see random scarves and headwear in one, and a massive swimwear collection in the other, but no panties. I turned and went for the makeup dresser on the other side of the room and the top drawer was the jackpot. Inside sat a messy collection of panties, perfect to steal a couple pairs and the mess would hide any sign I had been there. My eyes were also drawn to a beautiful array of soft bras. Sarah was a professional worker who dressed on the sexier side. She would love to wear taller heels, in form fitting clothing, showing off her legs in a sexy pair of sheer leggings under her skirt. I would day dream about her breasts since she would constantly wear low cropped shirts to show off her cleavage. I have seen many of these bras a work since I try to sneak as many looks down her blouse, and what a dream it was to be standing over all the bras I have seen her wear over these years.

As if that wasn't enough, tucked underneath her bras, I found a small silver bullet vibrator hiding in the corner. I pulled out two pairs of heels I had seen her wear many times now and put them out on display on the top of her dresser, along with a couple of matching sets I had found in her drawer.

I put my nose deep into her heels and gave each insole a good whiff, imaging her smooth spandex covered feet slipping into each pair. Knowing I had a lot of time, I took my time to search a bit deeper and found some sexy lingerie that Sarah has definitely worn while being railed by her husband, but maybe even a couple times to work. It was a classic set of thigh-high stockings with a lace garter. It had a matching set of a pair of g-strings and a bra, all of which I slipped on. I felt so turned on standing in the middle of Sarah's room with her lingerie on. I wanted to leave Sarah with some of me, as I began to rub my cock on everything. I would pull out pairs of her panties and give them each a quick jerk with my cock, I wrapped my cock in her soft bras, stuck my dick in her heels, and teased my cock with the vibrator, leaving a little mess of pre-cum on as many things as I could.

I couldn't help it anymore, as I stood over my little target display I had made, I wrapped my cock in the blue bra, using the padding as a little cock sleeve to jerk off. I turned on the little vibrator and began to tease my asshole and balls. It was too easy and I could feel the cum rushing out. I placed the vibrator back on my little cum target and unloaded my load on the panties, vibrator, and heels.

It took a minute to recover from cumming on Sarah's stuff, but I "cleaned up" by leaving a little coat of dried cum on her vibrator for her to soak in her pussy and hopefully mix some of my cum in as she plays with herself, as well as leaving the cum filled panties back on the top of her clean pile for her to hopefully wear soon. I rummaged through and decided to keep a vintage PINK thong from Sarah, as well as the soft blue bra, as I take a photo with my newly acquired goods under her wedding photo.

I sent photos of Rosco to Sarah, showing her how happy he was to see me, and she blessed me with a cup of coffee the next morning, not knowing I was wearing her thong under my clothes right beside her.
fantastic story, too bad you didn't look for his used thongs, you would have enjoyed much more

Pantyman

I’ve gotten to do that to several girls, happened at least 3 times and college. I didnt know back then but 3 of them did know via a friend that I was into panties, but it was so sexy to have a drink and hang with a girl in her panties!

Great story writing, looking forward to more.

Twinmill

man what an golden story! And how lucky you are!

Maxwell2

Story 3 - Dr. Lauren:

This is one of my many hotel stories. As some of you may have guessed, working in housekeeping at a hotel is a panty heaven. I have lost track of how many panties I have stolen in my years working there, to a point where I don't even document each raid since I had stolen so many. Of course, many times I don't have the free time to pull out my phone and take pictures of every panty they had, and taking my sweet time to choose my favourite. More than half of my raids have been times where I had to do a quick snatch, since they management could keep track of how long we spent in each room so it was risky if any guests alerted them of missing items.

Also, a big thing with panties is that the owner must be someone attractive. I don't like to raid girls that I don't find attractive, as the majority of my desire for panties is their close proximity to such female's privates, soaking up sweat, discharge, and grooly goodness. Now on some rare occasions, I will stumble upon a scenario where the guest is very pretty, or maybe they have such a large or interesting selection of panties, that I would risk spending the extra 5-10 minutes to explore and document a little more. It was always risky because there were a multiple number of people that could walk in the door, of course the worst being the guests themselves, or maybe coworkers, and even managers. So I was always worried about doing stuff right in the room.

Now this raid on Lauren was conducted near the end of my time working there. I knew I would be quitting soon so the last few weeks I had been more brazen on what I stole and did on my raids. I had gotten a call to deliver some stuff to Lauren's room, and they actually let me know on the phone that they were heading down to the pool and to leave the stuff in the room. Since it was a slow night, I decided to explore the room first with my spare time. I didn't know what Lauren looked like, and her room seemed fairly normal with evidence of a husband/bf and a child sleeping on the pull out couch, so I didn't expect much. I saw that she left her purse in the room so I dug through it to see who was staying in the room. I expected the average mom and wasn't surprised when I pulled out an ID of a mid 30s female. Turns out she was also a professor at a University so I got the initial expectation of a prude. She honestly didn't look anything special besides a bit cute on her ID picture, so I quickly did a search on social media and found some photos.

She was much cuter and gave off the innocent teacher vibe and I decided that I'd like a pair of her panties. I tried to be quick because I knew it was risky if they were still in the hotel that they could come back at any time, so I just grabbed a bundle of her panties and laid them out. She only had one worn pair, the black lace cheeky pair, and it wasn't anything special.

I didn't want to take too long since I had her ID out and it would be much harder to hide back into her wallet compared to the panties that I could just stuff in the suitcase if anyone came. I gave her worn panty a quick taste which didn't give much off, and chose what I thought would be the least obvious panty to be missing, the black panty with cream lace trimming.

I replaced the panties and saw her little toiletry bag on the shelf, just a quick curiosity check and I was rewarded with something much more interesting. At first, my eyes caught the little bottle of lube. I thought it was pretty hot because of how innocent the professor seemed. But right beside that bottle was the unmistakeable soft satin bag of a sex toy. I had seen many similar bags in my past, with my ex-gf, and on past raids. One quick touch of the mysterious bag and I knew I was poking a sex toy.

I took the toy out and took some quick photos of it with Lauren's picture, so turned on by the idea of the innocent teacher playing with such a toy. I turned on the toy and freaked out when I actually struggled to turn it off since there were so many modes. I returned her ID so I could spend more time with my new find. On closer inspection I noticed Lauren's dried cum on the toy itself. Of course I had no choice but clean it off for her with my tongue, lapping the soft silicon until her dried cum was cleaned up. I sucked on the toy and the little clit vibe part which tasted amazing. Before replacing everything, I put my ear to the door and checked the peephole on the door for any sign of them returning. Satisfied with the quiet setting, I quickly undid the fly on my pants and pulled out my boner. I turned on the vibe and teased the head of my cock, trying to coat the vibrator with my precum as much as possible. When that wasn't enough, I undid my pants and let the vibrating head explore south until it began to stimulate my ass. It felt so good as I rimmed the toy around my anus and perineum, even getting to the point where I attempted to do some slight penetration with the toy, with no success. Realizing I was going too far, I replaced the vibrator, now damp with my saliva and precum back into her bag, hopefully for her to insert later tonight. I then quickly violated her makeup blending ball with my cock, followed by her deodorant and toothbrush before finally satisfied with Dr. Lauren's personal stuff.

Of course, I took the panty home and gave it the old welcome to the collection!

I am often dreaming of having a job in a hotel and examining the rooms of attractive women. Once I stayed in a hotel and noticed that the cleaning women had made a break and left their keys in the door. So I took a quick look and found a bikini and one thong which I kept before leaving. It was so exiting that I could hardly breath. An other time I went to the washing machine and dryer in the basement. I saw that a tiny curvy wife putted laundry in the washing machine. As she left, I stopped the machine and pulled one black panty (XS) out for my collection.
An other idea that me still keeps going on is that you could install spy ware in the TV. But for that you need know how and very much time ...

Matador97

It's alright guys, as I said in my original post, this type of content that I will publish is not for everyone. While I am glad that those who were opposed to some aspects of my raids were polite to keep their opinions to themselves, and tried to enjoy the other aspects that they are in, I'm okay with those who are against what some of us are into. That being said, ask basically any girl and even just rummaging through their laundry for some simple dirty panties is already a big violation of their trust and crosses the line. While it is hard to exist within this space between enjoying their panties without them knowing, and "going too far", I am using this forum to share my raids in a manner that I have not shared with others in such detail, and I enjoy it. I love to write in detail, and I love to re-imagine the raids I have done. Maybe you could view it from a fantasy POV, as I don't generally like to take photos of the more explicit acts, or post them, and try to enjoy the pictures I do post. This is also why I will be sharing some stories that aren't originally mine, because I love to write.
Any raids on gilfs or 55+ year olds with pics?