My first wedgie meetup

So this story is about the first time I had a wedgie meetup. A bit of background, I’ve worn thong and other womens panties for as long as I can remember. Since I was probably in middle school and seen my first thong slip. It was difficult to wear them when I was younger, but now I am an adult and moved out of my parents home. So I basically have gotten rid of all my normal guy underwear and switched mostly to thongs. I have also started wearing bras because they make me feel submissive. I have a few accounts on different platforms where I post pics, and a lot of the times the captions will be begging for someone to give me a wedgie. One day out of nowhere someone messaged me asking to meet and to give me wedgies. I’ve had a lot of people say this and flake, which sucks but also eh I know this isn’t the safest thing to do so it’s okay. But this one person seemed very interested and kind.
I agreed, and we decided to meet together at a park at night. I decided to go with 3 pairs of panties on: a g string, thong, and fullback panties. I also wore pink leggings and a matching pink bra. I pulled up to this park and met this stranger, who was very polite and okay with doing what made me comfortable. So I asked if we could go behind this tree where it was pretty dark and secluded. Then we began.

I said “how do you want me” and he was actually pretty vanilla and said just to stand normal like that. Then I felt his hands reach into the back of my leggings and he first grabbed the fullback panties. He gave them a really good pull. I remember feeling them quickly go into my ass and I let out some heavy breathing. I told him I’m wearing 3 pairs, and then he found the g string and quickly pulled it and ripped it off of me. I told him to pull them over my head and he did. Then back to the fullback panties he started yanking them and I was on my tip toes bent over and my ass raised high. Pretty quickly he also ripped those and pulled them over my head and all that was left was my thong. During our messaging he asked if I would be okay with spanking and I said yes. So then out of nowhere I felt my leggings get pulled down and now I’m in the park with a pink thong and my bare ass out. He proceeded to spank the hell outta me. It really hurt and at one point and I was pleading for him to stop, which he did. Then he ripped my thong off and pulled that over my head. I had brought extra pairs of panties so I quickly changed into those and we repeated the process again. The last thong I was wearing would refuse to rip and he was pulling them into oblivion! I was almost in the air and I was loving every second. As soon as they started ripping I actually finished in them. Very embarrassing. Then that was pretty much it, I put on another thong, pulled up my leggings, and I went on my way.

I’ve had other wedgie meetups, but that’s a story for another time! Thanks for reading :)