My Hot Coworker #1

What would you do to her? (Up to 3 Choices)

• Bend her over and eat her out & 69!

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Play with & fuck those big tits!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Blowjob/Facefuck!

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Fuck her pussy in missionary & on her side!

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Fuck her pussy doggystyle!

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Fuck her anally doggystyle!

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Fuck her anally reverse-cowgirl!

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Cum in her mouth & make her swallow!

• Cum on her face & tits!

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Cum inside her pussy!

• Total voters

dcr502

Not only do I have an incredibly hot boss to work under, I work and have worked alongside several unbelievably sexy girls. This girl right here is one of my (and a bunch of the boys I work with) favorites, for pretty obvious reasons. It’s a bit more difficult to get good quality shots of her than of my boss, but the sight of that fat bubble butt and those big titties is such a pleasant treat every night. Her thick body is unreal, and some of the clothes she wears don’t do it justice, which is why I’ve included a couple pics from her socials to really emphasize how fine this chick really is lol

Anyways, hope y’all enjoy. I’d love to hear what you’d wanna do to her. Let me know if you’re interested in any more pics of her, or any other coworker of mine. I’ll post as regularly as I can on all threads I make.

dcr502

Didn’t you already post this...
Nope. Just this thread and my first one. That’s all I got.

I’m keeping the threads similar with the polls. But they’re different I promise lol

Last edited:

dcr502

Here are some extra shots that I hadn’t included before, a couple socials pics, and two new ones. It’s been kinda dry on all fronts of getting content for y’all lately.

I’ll continue to update this and my original thread as often as I can, along with starting a couple more for some other coworkers of mine as soon as later today. In hindsight I could’ve bundled them all into one to avoid the risk of cluttering the feed, but I felt it’d be better organized like this when I get more shots of one in particular.

dcr502

Hey y’all, more good shots of my coworker’s fat ass. It’s just ridiculous how much it sticks out, even in sweatpants. Swear I can’t stop thinking of all the ways I’d fuck that big ass 🤤 to be fair, that’s pretty much how I feel about all the girls I’ve posted for y’all lol they’re all just irresistible

As always hope y’all enjoy and let me know what you think and want to see next.

dcr502

Hey y’all. Pretty big dump of content here. This thick beauty never ceases to amaze me with that fat ass & big tits of hers.

I think from now on, any “new” girl I post, I’ll just add to a Miscellaneous thread, to avoid any more clutter to the page. I have plenty more I can post, so look forward to that coming sometime soon. I’ll still post on threads I’ve already created, just not going to make any more past that.

Anyways, hope y’all enjoy as always!