My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

irthonger

Mod
This thread is amazing! Flipping through the pages mouth watering for every picture! You have one hot ass wife there my friend!!! And her panties are no exception!!! Love the pics of her showering and tailing about!!!! So damn hot!!!! Would love you two to move to the members section. Maybe you guys could talk about it!!!! ;)

hunkybear1

Epic repost!!!!

Here is the most amazing whaletail I've ever been able to snap from my wife!!!!! And, I snapped a couple pics of the thong right after she peeled it off and jumped in the shower!!!!

Enjoy! I need everyone to let me know if they cum to these pics!!!! I want at least 10 people to blow a load to these pics!!!! Please comment and let me know!!!

yeah i would

Breazy18

Epic repost!!!!

Here is the most amazing whaletail I've ever been able to snap from my wife!!!!! And, I snapped a couple pics of the thong right after she peeled it off and jumped in the shower!!!!

Enjoy! I need everyone to let me know if they cum to these pics!!!! I want at least 10 people to blow a load to these pics!!!! Please comment and let me know!!!

Love this VS signature vstring. She is super hot!

dubman

Wife just peeled off that floral VS thong...

We’ve been traveling, so I had a feeling it might have an epic scent...

And, wow, I’m not disappointed!

Just had a quick second to check it while she left our bedroom and there is some hot skid/asshole stain action!!!! Smells fucking incredible!!!!

I think she’s heading out to run some errands, so I might might get to blow a huge load with that thong...!

Stay tuned...!

dubman

That floral thong smelled amazing - next best thing to having my nose in her asshole! Yes, I blew a huge load while inhaling her scent!!!

Now, here’s a hot VTL I captured from my wife yesterday! And the sexy thong that she was wearing - just peeled off and thrown in the hamper this morning!!!

Enjoy and please let me know if you’re stroking/cumming to the pics!

happydaze

What a lucky man you are, sniffing your wife's skid marked panties for years and years. Looks like she had a juicy bowel movement the day she wore that floral thong.

dubman

Oh man! I just discovered this TINY new thong that my wife picked up recently!

All her working out has only made her hotter!!!

She wore these for the first time yesterday. She got home from working out last night and she soaked them with a nice wet spot!

I just had a chance to check the hamper and here they are with the hot stain, still moist!!!!

Huddsy69

Wow !!!!

Love the story as much as I love the pic of the worn thong !!!!

Amazing !!!!

Man after my own heart !!