My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

dubman

Oh man! I just discovered this TINY new thong that my wife picked up recently!

All her working out has only made her hotter!!!

She wore these for the first time yesterday. She got home from working out last night and she soaked them with a nice wet spot!

I just had a chance to check the hamper and here they are with the hot stain, still moist!!!!

Huddsy69

Wow !!!!

Love the story as much as I love the pic of the worn thong !!!!

Amazing !!!!

Man after my own heart !!

tcz

A Friday treat for you all!

wife just peeled this hot VS/Pink thong off this morning and left a hot little skid in it!

Fuck, it smells amazing!!!!

I love them and thanks for the update and will probably go home and fap to these

dubman

How is her asshole smell and I’d love to see it.
Her asshole smell is HOT - it can range from more of a sharp poop scent to a sweeter, classic asshole scent, if you know what I mean. For comparison, her sister (my famous SIL!) always has a super strong, sweet, classic asshole scent!

I wish I had pics of her asshole to share, but I don’t!

I’m willing to share a few bikini pics though if you’re willing to send pics or vids of you cumming on them! Hit me at dubplace@gmail.com

dubman

TCZ, thanks for blowing a load on her thong!!! That was hot!!!

Who will be next to blow a load and tribute my wife and her thongs?!?!?!

ninjalee

Oh man! I just discovered this TINY new thong that my wife picked up recently!

All her working out has only made her hotter!!!

She wore these for the first time yesterday. She got home from working out last night and she soaked them with a nice wet spot!

I just had a chance to check the hamper and here they are with the hot stain, still moist!!!!

Must be some hot guys at the gym

dubman

Saturday Skiddin’!

Wife just headed out and left behind this hot VS Pink thong - including a couple tiny skids!!!

As you can imagine, the scent is fresh and strong - and would surely induce cum blasts from many of you!!!

enjoy