My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

dubman

How is her asshole smell and I’d love to see it.

Her asshole smell is HOT - it can range from more of a sharp poop scent to a sweeter, classic asshole scent, if you know what I mean. For comparison, her sister (my famous SIL!) always has a super strong, sweet, classic asshole scent!

I wish I had pics of her asshole to share, but I don’t!

I’m willing to share a few bikini pics though if you’re willing to send pics or vids of you cumming on them! Hit me at dubplace@gmail.com

dubman

TCZ, thanks for blowing a load on her thong!!! That was hot!!!

Who will be next to blow a load and tribute my wife and her thongs?!?!?!

ninjalee

Oh man! I just discovered this TINY new thong that my wife picked up recently!

All her working out has only made her hotter!!!

She wore these for the first time yesterday. She got home from working out last night and she soaked them with a nice wet spot!

I just had a chance to check the hamper and here they are with the hot stain, still moist!!!!

Must be some hot guys at the gym

dubman

Here’s a HOT one!!!!

I caught this smoking hot VTL last night from my wife and I knew I had to share!!!

From the shape of it I was thinking it must be her tiny black VS Pink thong...

Sure enough, I found it in the hamper this morning! Fresh and hot, with a few sexy stains and a tiny skid that smells heavenly!!!

Enjoy and please let me know if the pics make you blow a load! Better yet, post your cock and cum tributes right in this thread! Would be hot to see her ass splattered with YOUR cum!!!!

crazecpl

Here’s a HOT one!!!!

I caught this smoking hot VTL last night from my wife and I knew I had to share!!!

From the shape of it I was thinking it must be her tiny black VS Pink thong...

Sure enough, I found it in the hamper this morning! Fresh and hot, with a few sexy stains and a tiny skid that smells heavenly!!!

Enjoy and please let me know if the pics make you blow a load! Better yet, post your cock and cum tributes right in this thread! Would be hot to see her ass splattered with YOUR cum!!!!

Fuck yeah what an amazing VTL! Love when they expose those lines.