My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

dubman

Guys!

My wife got a few new thongs yesterday- I will def post pics after she wears them and leaves her first stains in them!

BUT - She threw away a few of her old thongs yesterday. In the trash, right in front of me... I couldn’t resist seeing them go to waste, so I grabbed them out of the trash as soon as I had the opportunity!

One thong she did grab out of the hamper, but it doesn’t have much scent because I know she’s currently on her period and has been wearing a thong pad. The other two she pulled from her drawer - I’ve had tons of fun with them over the years, with fond memories of pulling them off her pussy before licking her and making her cum!

So, I have no idea what to do with these! I would love to somehow get them in the hands of some of you guys, perhaps sell them off or something. But, I have no idea how we can all make/receive payments and stay anonymous, etc.

Please let me know if there’s interest and if you have any good ideas!!!!!

I’ll post pics in the next couple days!

Cheers!
Dub

dubman

I’ll be able to post pics of the 3 thongs I have to get rid of.

It would be amazing to send them to someone if they’re willing to stroke with them and cum on them - and take pics/vids of the action for me!

Hit me up!

dubman

Well, it seems too difficult to try to send my wife’s old thongs to someone, so I’m going to take them on a work trip with me next week and cum in them.

Should I post pics?!

cincypantyperv

Nice Bluebird!

Yes, I do sniff all of her thongs - every single day, usually within 20 minutes or less after she takes them off to take a shower.

I have even come home from work for lunch to sniff and cum with a pair if I find one that has a super pungent asshole scent!

My SIL isn't really a dirty little slut, but she's hot and her asshole simply smells amazing! ?
asshole stink is the best!

adamwalker

we have been serching that kind of content

Attachments

• flyam.jpg
    flyam.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 290

dubman

Would’ve thought there would be some great comments on her epic stains!

Without comments, not much reason to post.

dubman

Hi guys.

It’s been a minute - busy busy...!

But, my wife picked up some new VS/Pink thongs recently and they are hot, size small!!!!

She just left a freshly worn one in the hamper this morning and I found a hot little skid mark that smells amazing!!! Of course, I’m obligated to sniff the skid and blow a load, so that will be happening after I make this post!!!

Looks like her time of the month just started, so there is a bit of that on the thing too.

I hope you all enjoy and blow some loads to the pics!

Also, I have some hot new bikini pics that I’m willing to share with those who are willing to cock/cum tribute and send me pics! Email me at dubplace@gmail.com if you’re up for it!!!

For now, enjoy the new thong!!!!

BDGolf123

Wow that floral VS pink one is perfect! I, for ine, don't mind period stains at all. I think part of the allure is that its right up against their pussy all day so thats just a part of it. Great work!